Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest StevieLynex
13 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Imagine turning your nose up at a Premier League winner you can get for less than £2m after seeing your club spaff £50m on Walcott and Iwobi. 

Everton have gone from shopping at Harrods to Primark

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I didn’t  think they’d be after Perez, now I think they might. 

I'm not joking here but by the sounds of it they couldn't afford him.

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Seems their store card balance is due

Maybe Benitez said that he need to sign the crap Leicester winger and only had £1.5m to spend, which was  more than sufficient to get Perez

55 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Seems their store card balance is due

....they brought together, what I felt was, a very good roster under Walsh!!!

The consensus was too much too soon and the money was being wasted. I still feel that any competent Coach having walked into that club, with the players available, would have relished the prospect and opportunity, in regards to a lot of managers. The ones you could not utilise would be released in future upcoming transfer windows, but it was a deep squad at their disposal.

Their mishap was to have Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti and now the pragmatic Benitez. It seems that Walsh has been made to carry the can for their failure but if you do not get it right at the top, then what follows is failure.

Not sure why anyone would want to pick up Ancelotti, who seems like a bit of a mercenary, and have little allegiance to where ever he lands.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Nothing to do with twitter, however my mate (season ticket holder at Liverpool and seems clued up to some goings on, used to work at the club)  thinks that we have enquired about Xherdan Shakiri.  Thoughts?

I really wanted him before he went to Liverpool, but just hasn’t played enough or looked committed enough in recent years. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Nothing to do with twitter, however my mate (season ticket holder at Liverpool and seems clued up to some goings on, used to work at the club)  thinks that we have enquired about Xherdan Shakiri.  Thoughts?

Bob Squarepants!..

NO!

17 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

He's better then what we have!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

He's better then what we have!

Not a lot. AND he’s a hobbit. AND he annoys the **** out of me for some irrational reason. Personally I’d rather we girded our loins and went full Noni Noni. 

29 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

An unpopular opinion but I like him. Wouldn't be my first choice but I'd take him. Has a bit of a nasty streak that I feel we need. 

Edited by Scotch
  • Like 1