Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

40 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Nothing to do with twitter, however my mate (season ticket holder at Liverpool and seems clued up to some goings on, used to work at the club)  thinks that we have enquired about Xherdan Shakiri.  Thoughts?

If we sign him I will run onto the pitch dressed as one of the seven dwarfs when he makes his debut and burn my season ticket on the centre circle 

42 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Nothing to do with twitter, however my mate (season ticket holder at Liverpool and seems clued up to some goings on, used to work at the club)  thinks that we have enquired about Xherdan Shakiri.  Thoughts?

Since his hair transplant he's looked 10 years younger so on that basis I'd take him.

47 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Up early tomorrow to buy some rope, a length of hose, some razor blades, 200 Aspirin and a season ticket at Derby.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Not a lot. AND he’s a hobbit. AND he annoys the **** out of me for some irrational reason. Personally I’d rather we girded our loins and went full Noni Noni. 

Can't remember Albrighton or Perez scoring 3 goes and getting an assist in the Euros? 

He's was one of Switzerland best players on their run to the Qtrs.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kristianity77 said:

He’d be an ok signing, it just seems like we’re scraping the barrel.

How can our scouting department be so good at finding Daka, Soumare, Fofana etc, yet they can’t hit a barn door when it comes to a good right winger.  

• Like 1

I like Shaqiri and always have.  He's a discount bin Mahrez in that he has the flair to produce magical goals out of nothing, which is something we could use more of (since we have almost none right now).  His quality shines through when he plays regularly - like in internationals, and which will never happen at Anfield.  He's not a star but I'd take him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kristianity77 said:

If this is true all we'll see is "Shaquiri + 20mill for Tielemans seems fair" plastered everywhere

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....they brought together, what I felt was, a very good roster under Walsh!!!

The consensus was too much too soon and the money was being wasted. I still feel that any competent Coach having walked into that club, with the players available, would have relished the prospect and opportunity, in regards to a lot of managers. The ones you could not utilise would be released in future upcoming transfer windows, but it was a deep squad at their disposal.

Their mishap was to have Koeman, Allardyce, Silva, Ancelotti and now the pragmatic Benitez. It seems that Walsh has been made to carry the can for their failure but if you do not get it right at the top, then what follows is failure.

Not sure why anyone would want to pick up Ancelotti, who seems like a bit of a mercenary, and have little allegiance to where ever he lands.

SQUAD!!!!! 

Roster drives me nuts!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
14 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Can't remember Albrighton or Perez scoring 3 goes and getting an assist in the Euros? 

He's was one of Switzerland best players on their run to the Qtrs.

Albrighton played for Italy in the final