Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Vindaloo FOX said:

Don't be surprised if we are after Leon also.

I would be surprised if he ends up at Villa.

Wilf, Timmy and Liam Moore all putting in good words.

Just now, SydenhamFox said:

The club MUST be getting a RW, right? All us fans can see this is what we have needed badly for sone time. 

We will get one, but the pool gets smaller the longer the window goes on and those available already go elsewhere.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

With the relaxation of FFP rules it’s really frustrating seeing them go elsewhere. 

With the exception of Trincao, which was a Mendes fiddle, who has gone anywhere?

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Remember when Daka was going to Chelsea or Liverpool and we were about to sign Edouard......yeah?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Leeds keep snapping up young players from the big 6, I wonder if it will pay off or not in the long run. Lewis Bate about to sign for them for £1.5m

That's annoying I'll give you that.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Leeds keep snapping up young players from the big 6, I wonder if it will pay off or not in the long run. Lewis Bate about to sign for them for £1.5m

We should be keeping an eye on Chelsea youth, quite a few are getting cold feet and turning down contracts because they think the pathway to the first team is getting smaller with how much they are looking to spend

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

We should be keeping an eye on Chelsea youth, quite a few are getting cold feet and turning down contracts because they think the pathway to the first team is getting smaller with how much they are looking to spend

Does Kante fit the "Chelsea youth" bracket?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
17 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

With the exception of Trincao, which was a Mendes fiddle, who has gone anywhere?

Correction- if bailey goes to villa I'll be annoyed.