Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I doubt Madueke will happen whilst they're in the champions league qualifying personally.

Looks like they'll go through too which would make it more difficult.

Soumaré gave up UCL to join us so you never know....

On 05/07/2021 at 16:28, FoxesWalk said:

There is some low quality looking accounts on Twitter suggesting Youri will sign a new deal, not sure where they originate, probably made up. 

I believe YT will sign a new contract with us ,liverpool are looking elsewhere and a cheaper option, ,YT is happy at leicester as he has said ,why move now ,who knows what we can achieve this season ,imo we can win the Europa cup ,can we challenge for the PL title yes we can .

Seriously hope it’s not Dan James. He’s a good prospect on the left wing (nowhere near Harvey’s level for me) but he’s been abysmal whenever played wide right at Man Utd. We need to make sure whoever we get is an out and out right winger. We tried the square peg and round hole approach with Perez and it’s not worked out, we need to make sure it doesn’t happen again. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Adster said:

Am I the only one who thinks Dan James could be a decent signing? :whistle:

Reckon Brendan could develop him more than the flops at Man U

We’d then drop our years of work and go back to counter attacking if Dan James arrived. We need flair !! 

4 minutes ago, Adster said:

Think Rodgers would do wonders for him. Got a lot of the right qualities just needs someone to help him make better decisions with his end product. 

Terrifyingly quick which is always nice. 

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Think Rodgers would do wonders for him. Got a lot of the right qualities just needs someone to help him make better decisions with his end product. 

I agree. Also apparently a great lad.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

sorry, thought we were talking about Dan james not Demari Gray.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

Not the only one, I agree.

It's not the football hiptsters choice, which is why people are against it.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I doubt it would be James, United won’t sell to us surely? 

Who else are they going to sell him to?

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Based on us liking to exploit players with only a year left on their contracts, here are a list of right wingers/attacking midfielders who are left footed.

David Brooks

Mohamed Ihatteran 

Abdulkadir Omur

Amine Adli *** (think this is our target)

Matteo Pessina

Federico Bernadeschi

Kang-In Lee

Adnan Januzaj (bleeeuuurrgggh)

Luiz Araújo

Adam Ounas

Fabio Vieira

Michael Gregoritsch 

Angel Di Maria

Not that much to pick through there that I'd want, Adli I think is the one we will be in for. Pessina looked good in the Euros but is more of a ACM, Kang-In Lee still massively raw.

It's possibly worth looking at players with only 2 years left whom clubs will be conscious of moving on if a good bid comes in rather than risk losing significant money if they refuse a new deal. Here are some that fall in to that category.

Leon Bailey 

Jonathan Ikone

David Neres

Viktor Tsygankov

Tete

Samuel Chukwueze

Thomas Lemar

Charles De Ketelaere

Maxwell Cornet

Luca Orellano

Nathaneal Mbuku

Gonzalo Plata

Maxwell Cornet

Samuel Chukwueze

Leon Bailey 

I’m gunna throw in Abdullah Sima in the mix aswell he would be worth a punt.

I'm not entirely against Dan James. IIRC, he had a good start of the season last year and his performances only seemed to dip as he got fewer minutes. 

However, I do think @GingerrrFox makes a fair comment about him being a square peg in a round hole out right... Makes it a tad riskier than I would like but I trust BR to know how to get the best out him on that side. 

Just now, Sankey93 said:

Maxwell Cornet

Samuel Chukwueze

Leon Bailey 

I’m gunna throw in Abdullah Sima in the mix aswell he would be worth a punt.

Sima would be good, think long term he will play as a centre forward. I'm only focusing on left footers which might be ignorant but likely what we are after.

For me out of all that list I'd absolutely love us to get David Neres here. Bailey is equally as exciting but if Neres is over his injury problems like I believe he is then he is potential gold dust and is due a move to a big league. 

Tsygankov would fit in well in terms of his defensive ability and attacking prowess but the league he comes from is a bit of a question mark.

• Like 2

I’ve had a feeling that we will be signing someone out of the blue, and I think this might be the one…. One that we haven’t been heavily linked to, an ‘oh ****, we’re massive’ moment. I can feel it when I piss, something is brewing nicely in Brendans pot. 

• Haha 1