Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Rudkin is Rics dominatrix? That's some kinky shit 😳

I know, filthy I'd say! No towels in the sauna I guess, must "cum" up with their hot ideas in there.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, UHDrive said:

With that level of detail and info I swear you must be one of Rudders's subordinates at Seagreave.. 

....Maxwell Cornet looks good, David Neres is a player who should be by now in the higher echelons...!!!

The second group carries a lot of quality but it proves the players are out there.

52 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't see what the fuss is about him, really poor 3nd product in a inferior league to ours. He needs to significantly improve.

Yeah, i get that but with Brendan coaching him i can see a great player, like you say improvement is required. The dream is Neres for me & we never shout from the rooftops who we're after so you never know. :wub:

Edited by Manc Fox
spelling!
  • Like 1

Think we need to sign a right winger that's ready for the 1st team and a clear improvement on Albrighton as opposed to fiddling about through weak European leagues like we're playing football manager.

I'm not sure that someone along the lines of Dan James is all that inspiring but it might just see us over to next summer when we'll probably sell someone like Maddison or Tielemans for massive money.

55 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

@kingfox Cahill not staying at Palace then :ph34r:

I wonder what weed him and his agent are rolling? I would imagine a relic of his vintage was in no position to demand anything.

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It was me.

I'm pretty confident what I said was that the club have an obligation to the young players it produces, a duty of care for their careers. I don't like to see Premier League teams holding on to young footballers forever when there's no clear pathway for them to the first team. 

He was about to turn 22 at the time, he'll be turning 23 this year as the season starts. In football these days that's quite old to have been nowhere near the first team to date. 

I hadn't seen much of KDH at the time and was speaking mostly in general terms, it's looking increasingly like the club have either played a blinder with him as we did with Barnes or his development has taken us by surprise, either way I'm happy to be wrong about that. 

I'd still stand by the point I was making at the time, though. For every Barnes or Dewsbury Hall there's scores of young guys their age across the division that go to waste being strung along by major clubs looking to squeeze out an extra quid or two who deserve to have a permanent move engineered so they can go and get their careers started at an appropriate level. 

Chelsea are the worst offenders in this respect. not surprising that so many of their development squad are now turning down new contracts and looking elsewhere. Realistically, unless these youngsters get a clear pathway to the first team or successful loans they will never get the chance to move their careers forwards. It is the sad fact of life as an apprentice footballer that the vast majority never make it to the big time but clubs should not stockpile them. If they do not intend to progress them, then release them to find a level where they can at least get a decent chance at making a career for themselves.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Chelsea are the worst offenders in this respect. not surprising that so many of their development squad are now turning down new contracts and looking elsewhere. Realistically, unless these youngsters get a clear pathway to the first team or successful loans they will never get the chance to move their careers forwards. It is the sad fact of life as an apprentice footballer that the vast majority never make it to the big time but clubs should not stockpile them. If they do not intend to progress them, then release them to find a level where they can at least get a decent chance at making a career for themselves.

Mitch Clark is another one for us.

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It was me.

I'm pretty confident what I said was that the club have an obligation to the young players it produces, a duty of care for their careers. I don't like to see Premier League teams holding on to young footballers forever when there's no clear pathway for them to the first team. 

He was about to turn 22 at the time, he'll be turning 23 this year as the season starts. In football these days that's quite old to have been nowhere near the first team to date. 

I hadn't seen much of KDH at the time and was speaking mostly in general terms, it's looking increasingly like the club have either played a blinder with him as we did with Barnes or his development has taken us by surprise, either way I'm happy to be wrong about that. 

I'd still stand by the point I was making at the time, though. For every Barnes or Dewsbury Hall there's scores of young guys their age across the division that go to waste being strung along by major clubs looking to squeeze out an extra quid or two who deserve to have a permanent move engineered so they can go and get their careers started at an appropriate level. 

Fair enough. I certainly had KDH blinkers on after catching a few blackpool games. It doesn’t matter what the level is, when you’re impressed you’re impressed. 

Glad it sounds like he’s continued to improve and has a real chance now. 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

On the assumption that finn's cryptic post mean dan James, its interesting that yanited are prepared to let him go. how long has he left on his contract ??

Hardly surprisingly that they are prepared to let him go imo. He wasn't even first choice last year even when they had barely any wingers. Now they've got Sancho and Diallo further up the pecking order than him. 

They will snatch our hands off if we offer anywhere near £25m