Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, Bert said:

It’s so much harder to get anything these days. The financial aspect and implications of potential deals, the way the club works, the profile of the club. Security has tightened. I know for a fact that in the past the club have released dodgy info to try and find out where media leaks were coming from. You can only pass on what you’re told. One thing wrong and people forget the x amount of information you’ve previously handed out that was on the money. 

Things can change very quickly in football. Only two weeks ago Nuno was all but the Palace manager. Look how quick that changed. 

bring back the summer when Martin Allen was in charge a signing a day for about 6 weeks it felt like :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

The pace line in reference to Madueke and James makes sense, but at the same time, there are plenty of quick right wingers out there. Could be another name in there instead of one of those two, even though they are the ones we have been linked with in the media. 

Agree that MP is obviously Pereira. 

I think Fin said yesterday that he thought the two (at the time) were James and Madueke

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

On the assumption that finn's cryptic post mean dan James, its interesting that yanited are prepared to let him go. how long has he left on his contract ??

...James has another 3 years on his contract!!!

United obviously tried to change his game and found that it was not working, but £25m is a joke and more fool us should we go anywhere near the price, for a Left Winger we are looking to play on the Right.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....Maxwell Cornet looks good, David Neres is a player who should be by now in the higher echelons...!!!

The second group carries a lot of quality but it proves the players are out there.

It makes me wonder though how it happens. Not that @Ric Flair wants to give all of his secrets away but how do you find these players? Is it a case of looking at junior international level or can you get the info from the development squads abroad that way as well?. I can imagine you need to see them in video wise to ascertain their level and where you see them developing to I.e. our team or a mega star status. I mainly focus on our current squad and all potential players linked to us and I'll form an opinion as to how I see them forming cohesion within the team and ind and outs that follows.

1 hour ago, Foxes04 said:

broke the perez news before any of the papers had a clue if i remember rightly. so yes

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I thought that was @Ashley?

Think @UpTheLeagueFox was on it quickly too.

1 hour ago, Foxes04 said:

not sure i could easily be wrong 🤷‍♂️ i do know @themightyfin has broken a lot in the past though

Correct was me for Perez. Anything I get I always share... 

This summer been very quiet other than the convo me and Chocolate had the other day 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I'm not not sure.. but now again, I'm not so sure about that.

Whilst I've got you though, old  MF-B, did you know the squirrels are born blind? Or that their front teeth never stop growing?

Well, now you do. And that's two things you CAN be sure of.

...probably he was alluding to death and paying taxes!!!

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Correct was me for Perez. Anything I get I always share... 

This summer been very quiet other than the convo me and Chocolate had the other day 🤷‍♂️

What conversation was this? Missed it.

• Haha 1