Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

10 minutes ago, los dedos said:

How long before this hits Twittter that were after MP and this will then get posted by on here as Twiiter roumers .:D

Well there’s already West Ham/ Albion accounts on twitter saying we’ve enquired/ stepped up our interest.

All in the last hour or so.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maddison. 

I full stress rumours as above anything I get I post however there's a story apprently ready to be released about him, been removed from the team group chat and some players aren't happy with his behaviour/conduct 

Spill the beans Ash!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, AKCJ said:

Spill the beans Ash!

He'll just get abuse and the thread will get locked.

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maddison. 

I full stress rumours as above anything I get I post however there's a story apprently ready to be released about him, been removed from the team group chat and some players aren't happy with his behaviour/conduct 

is he the ‘31 year old’ the papers were talking about a couple of days ago?

1 minute ago, MPH said:

is he the ‘31 year old’ the papers were talking about a couple of days ago?

Could be except for the fact that he is 24 and doesn't play for Everton.... But hey it could be I guess..... 

Just now, hejammy said:

Could be except for the fact that he is 24 and doesn't play for Everton.... But hey it could be I guess..... 

and it could be his lawyers TRYING to throw people off the scent. It’s been done before.

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maddison. 

I bet I can guess the name of someone who gets in your inbox whenever you share things like this (which is why I no longer bother!)

41 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

It makes me wonder though how it happens. Not that @Ric Flair wants to give all of his secrets away but how do you find these players? Is it a case of looking at junior international level or can you get the info from the development squads abroad that way as well?. I can imagine you need to see them in video wise to ascertain their level and where you see them developing to I.e. our team or a mega star status. I mainly focus on our current squad and all potential players linked to us and I'll form an opinion as to how I see them forming cohesion within the team and ind and outs that follows.

A fair amount of my research is limited to stats, highlight reels and mindless research. I do however have occasional access to one of the main scouting portals as a friend of mine is a football agent. I'm no expert, it's flawed opinion but I love doing it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maddison. 

We've heard it countless times, this season is absolutely massive in this lads career. 

Dropped from all England contention, shit in the media about him and performances dropping away. 

He needs to absolutely knuckle down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We've heard it countless times, this season is absolutely massive in this lads career. 

Dropped from all England contention, shit in the media about him and performances dropping away. 

He needs to absolutely knuckle down. 

Sorry but he just seems immature.

He needs to take a leaf out of Youri's book.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

That's a shame; but we aren't against bringing them in from France.

He don't tend to go shopping in Holland do we? Aside from Martin Allen, I mean.

Yeah lots of talent over there I’ve always expected us to be linked with but never have.

Schuurs, Stengs, Boadu, Malen, Koopmeiners (Who is brilliant) etc.

Obviousky linked with Madueke recently though.

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Yeah lots of talent over there I’ve always expected us to be linked with but never have.

Schuurs, Stengs, Boadu, Malen, Koopmeiners (Who is brilliant) etc.

Obviousky linked with Madueke recently though.

Holland is an interesting one, there's been a fair few high profile flops from there recently; Van de Beek, Ziyech, Jahanbaksh, Klaasen. At the same time some of the best players in the history of the Premier League have been Dutch; Bergkamp, Overmars, Stam, Van Nistelrooy.

Seems like adapting from there is a real issue, whereas players from Belgium and especially France seem to adapt very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if in game one Soumare already looks the business for example. 

• Like 2