Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Holland is an interesting one, there's been a fair few high profile flops from there recently; Van de Beek, Ziyech, Jahanbaksh, Klaasen. At the same time some of the best players in the history of the Premier League have been Dutch; Bergkamp, Overmars, Stam, Van Nistelrooy.

Seems like adapting from there is a real issue, whereas players from Belgium and especially France seem to adapt very quickly. It wouldn't surprise me if in game one Soumare already looks the business for example. 

That VVD at Liverpool isn’t bad and neither was the winaldjum chap 

how can soumare already look ‘the business’ ?

37 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maddison. 

I full stress rumours as above anything I get I post however there's a story apprently ready to be released about him, been removed from the team group chat and some players aren't happy with his behaviour/conduct 

Interesting, seems to have been reintegrated now as he’s posting stuff on Instagram again? Could be they’ve bashed it out and sorted it? I’m purely speculating btw 

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Those players came from other leagues though before coming to England. The ones that come directly from Eredivisie have not faired so well. Even Bergkamp came from Inter, though he had not done well there. Van Nistelrooy and Stam came directly from PSV and tore up the division immediately. Van Nistelrooy was even more impressive given he was out for a year with an injury prior to joining. Some other flops include Vernon Anita, Alfonso Alves and Dailey Blind to some extent, even though he was decent.

Soumare can look the business by being composed on the ball, winning his physical challenges and making an impact. Think back to debuts for Wesley Fofana, Ngolo Kante, Youri Tielemans, Wilfred Ndidi, etc. All those players impressed very early on and kept it up. 

Surprisingly Ricardo and Evans looked shakey in their first 3-4 games, but turned it around massively. Ricardo got slated on here quite a few times actually, but went from getting slated to being fans player of the year!

Edited by StriderHiryu

1 hour ago, Bert said:

It’s so much harder to get anything these days. The financial aspect and implications of potential deals, the way the club works, the profile of the club. Security has tightened. I know for a fact that in the past the club have released dodgy info to try and find out where media leaks were coming from. You can only pass on what you’re told. One thing wrong and people forget the x amount of information you’ve previously handed out that was on the money. 

Things can change very quickly in football. Only two weeks ago Nuno was all but the Palace manager. Look how quick that changed. 

Its... Rebekah Vardy

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Sorry but he just seems immature.

He needs to take a leaf out of Youri's book.

Not necessarily, his arrogance make him the player he is. Youri is completely opposite of that.

Flair players usually are twats, it's all about performing on the pitch so people take less notice of the shit you do off of it.

18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

you've had a double mare there chief 

Get him gone. Anything in the region that we can recoup another ACM plus some more in the kitty. Those injuries he's had ain't going away and that's before we get into lack of professionalism (which I know for a fact includes an awful ego)

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Interesting, seems to have been reintegrated now as he’s posting stuff on Instagram again? Could be they’ve bashed it out and sorted it? I’m purely speculating btw 

Booted out the whatsapp group is what's been hinted at... but he's probably been invited to that stupid Avengers one by now, so I doubt he's bothered.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Booted out the whatsapp group is what's been hinted at... but he's probably been invited to that stupid Avengers one by now, so I doubt he's bothered.

Any idea why? He certainly seems to be getting on with Daka, Fofana and Hamza from Instagram Stories...

Sorry to post non no related stuff here but I’ve seen the Twitter news about arsenal signing ramsdale. 

it’s got me thinking, does real goal keeping competition ever actually get the best out of your keeper? 

I mean our situation is ideal because its well known that kasper is number 1. But is there actually a need for 2 number 1s battling? 

It creates extra pressure and usually leads to mistakes. I get that losing Martinez was bad, but I can see them causing themselves a headache if they want a real battle for the gloves 

Edited by Lambert09

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Sorry to post non no related stuff here but I’ve seen the Twitter news about arsenal signing ramsdale. 

it’s got me thinking, does real goal keeping competition ever actually get the best out of your keeper? 

I mean our situation is ideal because its well known that kasper is number 1. But is there actually a need for 2 number 1s battling? 

It creates extra pressure and usually leads to mistakes. I get that losing Martinez was bad, but I can see them causing themselves a headache if they want a real battle for the gloves 

It's fine, Ramsdale is crap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

You need more than one keeper to boot the ball at in training every day, and the back-ups need to at least be a challenge to score against otherwise you're not working your outfield players enough.

There's far more to a squad than matchday.

43 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Any idea why? He certainly seems to be getting on with Daka, Fofana and Hamza from Instagram Stories...

I'd also like to know this. The team probably have loads of different Whatsapp groups.

Edited by lgfualol
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, themightyfin said:

RW is gathering pace.

As we look to enter the race

We have feelers out for 3. 

Who are they? Ask your MP. 

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

image.thumb.png.9af6359b21bcc4e01169539342a4ebdb.png

Gathering pace... Hale & Pace = unfunny comedians

Look to enter the race... Like running a marathon... also known as a snicker! 

Feelers out for 3... another thing you feel with is fingers... 3 fingers... like 3 fish fingers! 

Ask your MP... at their surgery... another form of surgery is a lobotomy!

Ted Rogers (itk) says we could be signing a 3 fingered Scandinavian right winger fond of fish based snack foods with plenty of pace and no brain. And it's nothing to laugh about. 

That's got to have narrowed it down. Over to the Football Manager experts for simple identification! 

• Haha 2