Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Hope it`s not MP personally, as i think he`s Crystal Palace quality at best, but i`ve already made my feelings known in the MP thread, and i have a big plate waiting, to hopefully put my humble pie on, if we do indeed sign him, and he proves me wrong.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Foxes04 said:

not sure i could easily be wrong 🤷‍♂️ i do know @themightyfin has broken a lot in the past though

has he? Do you know which ones as I have a bit of a running joke with him each window and definitely not seen him get anything right for few seasons and that's only when I started the ongoing joke :ph34r:

He usual posts very broad and cryptic stuff that never really comes to anything. The one name I do remember he stuck his neck out for was..."Bid in" for Samatta lol

Anyway, no harm, no foul. All banter and believe who you wish! A broken clock is right twice a day! :fc:

4 hours ago, Pliskin said:

He has often been spot on. What people have to remember is that those who are privy to info probably aren’t getting the full ins and out themselves, just snippets of what is going on, so if something they’ve said doesn’t materialise doesn’t necessarily mean they’re wrong. @Bert when ever he shared was normally on the money, but clubs can change their minds and direction within a blink of an eye.

Plus it’s being widely suggested from various reports that were in for a RW.

Has he? :dunno: I have been stalking him for years but nada. He just hangs around and posts cryptic stuff that never leads to anything lol

Don't attack me fellow Foxestalkers for questioning an "ITK" - I do it every window with Fin and I know part of him enjoys it :wub:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

has he? Do you know which ones as I have a bit of a running joke with him each window and definitely not seen him get anything right for few seasons and that's only when I started the ongoing joke :ph34r:

He usual posts very broad and cryptic stuff that never really comes to anything. The one name I do remember he stuck his neck out for was..."Bid in" for Samatta lol

Anyway, no harm, no foul. All banter and believe who you wish! A broken clock is right twice a day! :fc:

And who told you that we hadn’t made a bid for Samatta ? 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I remember him saying there was nothing in the Chilwell to Chelsea stories and he was gone 3 days later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’m very unsure about all of this. A ‘ITK’ has just told us that we are going to sign a right winger, something widely reported by reputable journalists. The ITK when pressed for names, named three players that we were already linked to. It just seems not to really be that ‘gobsmacking’!

Also I may have missed when fin has been right in the past but every time I see something like this from that account it is normally very cryptic and doesn’t happen! So I’m sceptical!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Didn’t he say that we hadn’t received a bid from them ?

Quick scroll through his profile and Samatta, Dunk, Osimhen and Che Adams were all signing at one time or another! Also I seem to remember something about the stadium expansion which never came through although that might have been someone else. 

Maybe they are ITK but as I say, I’m sceptical! 

Edited by peach0000
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Fin isn't Lcfc hq he's been pretty reliable tbf

What has he got right though? I genuinely can’t remember anything and I’ve been posting here for 8 years and reading for even longer. I just have never seen Fin be right. 

• Like 1

So out of the three we’ve supposedly put feelers out for; James, Pereria and Madueke, I think the best option would be Pereria on loan, with an option to buy OR  Madueke to purchase out right.

Dan James just doesn’t tick the boxes for me. I also think Utd will try to rip us off

38 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Quick scroll through his profile and Samatta, Dunk, Osimhen and Che Adams were all signing at one time or another! Also I seem to remember something about the stadium expansion which never came through although that might have been someone else. 

Maybe they are ITK but as I say, I’m sceptical! 

Kante was staying as well off memory 

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

So out of the three we’ve supposedly put feelers out for; James, Pereria and Madueke, I think the best option would be Pereria on loan, with an option to buy OR  Madueke to purchase out right.

Dan James just doesn’t tick the boxes for me. I also think Utd will try to rip us off

Would go with that too. Pereria was impressive last season and think Madueke would take time to adapt. James on loan would be better than nothing though.