Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

If Noni is signed then anyone know what figures? He's also 19, with Soumare at 23, Daka at 22 and Bertrand (old). BR did say he wanted some winners and experienced heads etc and fair enough Daka and Soumare have done their winning but it'd be another youthfull window if this is the case. By the way that's moaning...for the record...

Edited by UHDrive
Typo

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

What has he got right though? I genuinely can’t remember anything and I’ve been posting here for 8 years and reading for even longer. I just have never seen Fin be right. 

I can recall him getting many wrong though lol 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, themightyfin said:

RW is gathering pace.

As we look to enter the race

We have feelers out for 3. 

Who are they? Ask your MP. 

Everyone here assuming RW means right wing when we all know it means Rhys Williams who has just had a brilliantly successful season at Kidderminster

12 hours ago, peach0000 said:

What has he got right though? I genuinely can’t remember anything and I’ve been posting here for 8 years and reading for even longer. I just have never seen Fin be right. 

he is just feeding his ego and enjoying attention 

1 hour ago, tsintskaro said:

he is just feeding his ego and enjoying attention 

Meow!  

Personally I prefer the flutter of excitement when someone who MAY be an ITK gives us some crumbs of possibility to a couple making ungenerous remarks in the corner. 

• Like 3

I think some ITK's are genuine and when things don't pan out as they suggest, they get stick and called fakes.

Personally, I quite like the excitement of someone perceived to be ITK posting what they have heard as it give me 15 minutes of excitement before the long wait to the reality that the transfer may happen or the disappointment of false hope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

There's nothing quite like attacking people who are trying to be informative, is there?

Mad isn’t it, every… single… season lol 

• Like 1

Tend to see this every window, there is always people lambasting those that share info or are regarded as ITKs, those people who clearly have little to gain by sharing information.

Its simple, don`t look at the info as gospel, look at it potential information to pass the window!

I for one like to see it as it provides something to think about that isn`t work  :thumbup:

21 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I can never figure out what's to be gained by pretending you're ITK. You just end up looking like a bit of a dick.

Just for clarification, this was just a general musing. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. I had been on Twitter just beforehand and I really can't understand the psychology of people who clearly just make stuff up. It's weird. 

Stuff like this:

Screenshot_20210723-105252_Twitter.thumb.jpg.dfccadcb4d8d0656383363740cdb5ca7.jpg

If it has offended anyone then apologies.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1

it’s a shame that people get so hostile towards people sharing the information. For me, If you are an ITK or just pretending to be, keep it coming!!! I like it even if it’s not true, it encourages some discussion. Trying to work if it’s true or not is part of the fun. 😂

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Just for clarification, this was just a general musing. It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. I had been on Twitter just beforehand and I really can't understand the psychology of people who clearly just make stuff up. It's weird. 

If it has offended anyone then apologies.

It's on the same level as people who set up fake Fabrizio, Percy or Tanner accounts. Football twitter is full of absolute bellends

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I don't understand some posters, the odd joke here and there on an ITK's accuracy is all fun and games. But those who belittle and go at posters who genuinely share little things they get told from decent sources is poor for me. 

The club is so tight with not letting information out, any little trickle of insight should be enjoyed. Just take everything with a pinch of salt and knowing things can change on a sixpence in football, and you appreciate the little nuggets of insight more. 

Unfortunately that’s social media age and keyboard warriors. 

On the flip side. Is there anything really wrong with discussing what an ITK has got right in the past? Surely that is all part of the excitement. When Percy, Ashley, Fabrizio etc etc mention us for example, we rightly know that they are usually on the money and something is genuinely gaining momentum.

I don't see any "abuse" of the Fin going on. I see some banter mixed with some "has he got anything right before?" Are ITK's supposed to post a name or cryptic link and we can't discuss the likelihood of it being accurate and coming to fruition? 

Edit: Just read something about "Feeding Ego and enjoying attention" - Below the belt IMO. Banter/Genuine intrigue of past accuracy is best 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

It won't be long before no one shares any information or insight on here. I'm now only sharing with a few people and I don't get as much as some people here, but do get some real nuggets as my sources are both very niche.

What you don't realise is that no one actually has anything to gain so if you give abuse then people will just not bother.

With respect mate, it’s not the info sharing that people get frustrated with; because you’re right, anyone can get info from the grapevine and post it here.

What people get frustrated by is the rush of blood to the head that these ITKs get and how usually it ends up in tears the same way virtually every time.

Most end up with an ego and we get the usual “oh well if you don’t believe me I won’t post”, “it’s just what I’ve been told” etc etc.

Posters here can do better by not going after ITKs, but ITKs can also be better at not flashing egos and being childish when their info is called into question. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I can never figure out what's to be gained by pretending you're ITK. You just end up looking like a bit of a dick.

It’s all a bit of fun this transfer malarkey.

For example, loads of FT members were pretending to actually want Trincao lol

This ITK discussion happens every single window without fail, so boring lol

No new links for few days -> People get desperate for news -> "ITK" provides veiled crumb of information -> "ITK" gets called out -> posts defending "ITK" 

Rinse and repeat 5x per window. 

Edited by EnderbyFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Only because there’s a load of whoppers on here that would rather make a big deal out of an ITK post rather than just take the info away, make their own mind up and get on with their life :thumbup:

• Like 2