Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

I've not posted any ITK info since way back when Mark Davies was nailed on to join us permanently. Everything was set, contracts were apparently drawn up and 2 hours later he signed for Bolton because Wolves rejected our bid at the very last second, which I was led to believe no one at the club was informed about,  and Bolton had almost doubled what we had bid. Apparently the first Pearson knew about it was when he saw Davies holding up a Bolton shirt :doh:

To be fair, I don't hear as much as I used to anyway, so my main point of info is usually on here lol

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, matty98 said:

I think the reason people get annoyed is because 'ITK' people tend to post ridiculously vague riddles rather than just getting to the point.

If you want to share information then great, go ahead, I'm all for it but just find it annoying and attention seeking when people come out with vague posts that could mean anything. :dunno:

I agree they shouldn't be abused regardless but don't see the problem with people questioning them or their track record.

There could be a signing happening again between now and end of the window...

Edited by StanSP

Guest StevieLynex
18 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

Gathering pace... Hale & Pace = unfunny comedians

Look to enter the race... Like running a marathon... also known as a snicker! 

Feelers out for 3... another thing you feel with is fingers... 3 fingers... like 3 fish fingers! 

Ask your MP... at their surgery... another form of surgery is a lobotomy!

Ted Rogers (itk) says we could be signing a 3 fingered Scandinavian right winger fond of fish based snack foods with plenty of pace and no brain. And it's nothing to laugh about. 

That's got to have narrowed it down. Over to the Football Manager experts for simple identification! 

Now let's see what we could have had

I’ve had a lot to say about the boy over the last however long and I’ve normally backed him on here, but honestly the more I think about Gray I’m wondering how the fvck he’s got to where he’s at. 

His agent has managed to wangle him a move to a big Bundesliga team, obviously that didn’t work out. Then, gets him in at Everton. That agent needs a raise 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

I've not posted any ITK info since way back when Mark Davies was nailed on to join us permanently. Everything was set, contracts were apparently drawn up and 2 hours later he signed for Bolton because Wolves rejected our bid at the very second, which I was led to believe no one at the club was informed about,  and Bolton had almost doubled what we had bid. Apparently the first Pearson knew about it was when he saw Davies holding up a Bolton shirt :doh:

To be fair, I don't hear as much as I used to anyway, so my main point of info is usually on here lol

I think this happens a lot. I have a few mates who played professionally. One was playing in the Conference back in 2017 when he got a call from Mansfield. He was on his way to up there when Crawley (who were splashing the cash, relatively speaking) rang him and offered him double what MTFC were offering plus a signing on fee (first signing on fee he'd ever been offered). Needless to say he turned round and drove down to Crawley. Never rang Mansfield back. He's still got the voicemail from Steve Evans (then Mansfield manager)...it's safe to say he wasn't best pleased. 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I think this happens a lot. I have a few mates who played professionally. One was playing in the Conference back in 2017 when he got a call from Mansfield. He was on his way to up there when Crawley (who were splashing the cash, relatively speaking) rang him and offered him double what MTFC were offering plus a signing on fee (first signing on fee he'd ever been offered). Needless to say he turned round and drove down to Crawley. Never rang Mansfield back. He's still got the voicemail from Steve Evans (then Mansfield manager)...it's safe to say he wasn't best pleased. 

I do wish fans would understand this about transfers sometimes. The moaning that goes on because a transfer is taking too long to complete or that we've missed out on a "target" that was reported on some dodgy website from Dubai. 

I would think very rarely that 1 single club is interested in 1 player. And if a player is pushing for a move then they'd do what us normal people would do and get interviews at a number of different places to see where they'd fit the best and who pays the best. 

In regards to ITK's I personally appreciate the info we sometimes get, they can only post what they've heard, doesn't mean that the transfer is 100% going ahead, there may be a last minute hitch, change of mind or better offer that comes in. We don't live in a world where fifa and football manager are real life, you can't press a forward button where days pass in seconds. I actually enjoy the links, rumours and gossip, it gives us something to discuss in summer 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kent-Fox said:

People like to think they are ITK

but realistically they ain’t got a clue. 

no names mentioned,don’t wanna make the boy cry.

last time he gave me a warning for bullying just by mentioning his name 😂 

idiot. 

Thank you for reminding me.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I’ve had a lot to say about the boy over the last however long and I’ve normally backed him on here, but honestly the more I think about Gray I’m wondering how the fvck he’s got to where he’s at. 

His agent has managed to wangle him a move to a big Bundesliga team, obviously that didn’t work out. Then, gets him in at Everton. That agent needs a raise 

Gray has bags of ability and pace, I've seen players with much less become very good PL players

I think everyone feels they can be the club, coach to find the key and unlock that potential, then they realise they can't.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kent-Fox said:

People like to think they are ITK

but realistically they ain’t got a clue. 

no names mentioned,don’t wanna make the boy cry.

last time he gave me a warning for bullying just by mentioning his name 😂 

idiot. 

Why let it bother you, I don't get the being annoy with ITKs or sometimes not ITKs.

It's no different to the BBC, Sky or a newspaper talking up a transfer.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I do wish fans would understand this about transfers sometimes. The moaning that goes on because a transfer is taking too long to complete or that we've missed out on a "target" that was reported on some dodgy website from Dubai. 

I would think very rarely that 1 single club is interested in 1 player. And if a player is pushing for a move then they'd do what us normal people would do and get interviews at a number of different places to see where they'd fit the best and who pays the best. 

In regards to ITK's I personally appreciate the info we sometimes get, they can only post what they've heard, doesn't mean that the transfer is 100% going ahead, there may be a last minute hitch, change of mind or better offer that comes in. We don't live in a world where fifa and football manager are real life, you can't press a forward button where days pass in seconds. I actually enjoy the links, rumours and gossip, it gives us something to discuss in summer 

some people seem to think that just because somebody saw someone at the train station/LFE services/morrisons that its a done deal.

Remember Willian was supposed to be coming to london for a medical with spurs, next day signed for Chelsea. No deal is done until the signatures are on the contracts (and assuming the fax machine does not break down 14 seconds before the deadline). There are all sorts of things that change, especially when some of the more shady agents are involved.

Even a sighting at the training ground/stadium means nothing. As you rightly say, anyone looking for a new job is likely to speak to more than one firm, even if it is the prospective new employers who make the first contact. I have been approached by any number of companies asking if i am available/want to join them, but does not mean i up sticks and move unless the offer is particularly attractive or suits my needs/ambitions etc at the time.

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Thank you for reminding me.

I wouldn’t say I'm an itk of FT itk's yet, and this topic is driving me mad because everyone seems to know the itk's as I've been on here only a few years. I'm gambling on that basis that if I asked what the first letter of any of the itk's were that I'd get some compassion and get away with it... B*** is one I know that must be one, R** I'm undecided. M*** doesn't seem so. 

Pm me 🤐