Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

31 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I wouldn’t say I'm an itk of FT itk's yet, and this topic is driving me mad because everyone seems to know the itk's as I've been on here only a few years. I'm gambling on that basis that if I asked what the first letter of any of the itk's were that I'd get some compassion and get away with it... B*** is one I know that must be one, R** I'm undecided. M*** doesn't seem so. 

Pm me 🤐

I think the meaning behind my comment might have been missed...

Guest Manley Farrington-Brown
2 hours ago, urban fox said:

some people seem to think that just because somebody saw someone at the train station/LFE services/morrisons that its a done deal.

Remember Willian was supposed to be coming to london for a medical with spurs, next day signed for Chelsea. No deal is done until the signatures are on the contracts (and assuming the fax machine does not break down 14 seconds before the deadline). There are all sorts of things that change, especially when some of the more shady agents are involved.

Even a sighting at the training ground/stadium means nothing. As you rightly say, anyone looking for a new job is likely to speak to more than one firm, even if it is the prospective new employers who make the first contact. I have been approached by any number of companies asking if i am available/want to join them, but does not mean i up sticks and move unless the offer is particularly attractive or suits my needs/ambitions etc at the time.

Yeah, but my mate saw Domenico Berardi at an estate agents in Oadby yesterday.

10 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I think the meaning behind my comment might have been missed...

Could you be one? Your profile photo has the look of a Roman Emporor of much knowledge.

4 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Those stats :facepalm:

I do not think Demi will pull up any trees. He had loads of chances with us. He got a decent move and has flopped. He has got the ability but the drive and determination seem to be missing. 

30 minutes ago, markko said:

I do not think Demi will pull up any trees. He had loads of chances with us. He got a decent move and has flopped. He has got the ability but the drive and determination seem to be missing. 

Hopefully he scores against forest in the cup WAHEY!!!

18 hours ago, Paddy. said:

I can never figure out what's to be gained by pretending you're ITK. You just end up looking like a bit of a dick.

It’s the ones that live off one right call (amongst other / delegated failures) that make me laugh. Like AFCBell and the Maddison rumours. 

35 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Wonder if Evans is crocked? Which is why we might be looking at bringing a defender in? No sign of his so far this pre-season. 

Even if he is fully fit currently, he missed a few games last season, we struggle when hes out and given his age, last season is probably not a one off. 

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Wonder if Evans is crocked? Which is why we might be looking at bringing a defender in? No sign of his so far this pre-season. 

On the LCFC podcast they said that certain players were given longer to recover because of injuries. The medical team know we got hit hard last two seasons so want to manage certain players differently to reduce injuries picked up throughout the season. 

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

On the LCFC podcast they said that certain players were given longer to recover because of injuries. The medical team know we got hit hard last two seasons so want to manage certain players differently to reduce injuries picked up throughout the season. 

I remember reading that throughout the season, Vardy gets longer to recover and the odd day off to manage his injuries.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I remember reading that throughout the season, Vardy gets longer to recover and the odd day off to manage his injuries.

This season will be interesting for Vardy.  reckon he will only start 30 games but will still be lethal. I think we’ll have a strange case of having three good strikers rather than one outstanding one, which is good for a team competing on multiple fronts. 

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...perhaps this is the epitome of Rodger's "winning mentality" remark!!!

Not sure how he fits within our group, but we all know what he will bring.

Side way passes and lots of headless running, is that what you mean? Never really rated him, but he is a leader, so maybe that is what’s needed in the middle?  

16 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Side way passes and lots of headless running, is that what you mean? Never really rated him, but he is a leader, so maybe that is what’s needed in the middle?  

Yes because you win the PL, Champions League, and get 64 England caps doing just that.......

361 PL apps, 31 goals, 47 assists

Jordan Henderson's agent has had an incredibly successful week. A slight stall in negotiations and the world is watching a player with two years left on his contract possibly moving to any number of teams in Europe.