Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

On the LCFC podcast they said that certain players were given longer to recover because of injuries. The medical team know we got hit hard last two seasons so want to manage certain players differently to reduce injuries picked up throughout the season. 

On another forum, a fan from another team met him not long before Preseason and and said he’d chatted to him and that he was injured. 

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

On another forum, a fan from another team met him not long before Preseason and and said he’d chatted to him and that he was injured. 

His foot injury is the type that can take some time to get over …… don’t think it’s an exact science ………

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

Side way passes and lots of headless running, is that what you mean? Never really rated him, but he is a leader, so maybe that is what’s needed in the middle?  

Liverpool's resurgence last season seemed to start when Henderson got back from injury. This is just contract blag.

On 24/07/2021 at 12:10, Scotch said:

I remember reading that throughout the season, Vardy gets longer to recover and the odd day off to manage his injuries.

I saw the same. He's probably sitting in his cyrochamber in his living room watching Sheffield United with a few red bulls.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I saw the same. He's probably sitting in his cyrochamber in his living room watching Sheffield United with a few red bulls.

be throwing the tins at the telly then. he is a wednesday man through and through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

be throwing the tins at the telly then. he is a wednesday man through and through.

Yep, I had maguire on my mind when typing that and the banter hanging around it when utd were playing utd and us in the same season!

6 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I would have thought Ancelotti would at least have a look there - seems like his kind of player.  Very surprising.

Must be the high wages. RM must cut their cloth.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, Verumex said:

Behind the scenes?

Hey, wait a minute....

That's where we do things!! 

You're right it would be hugely us.