Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

22 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Sounds like Atalanta could be the team 

Ah, actually that makes more sense with the Spurs link, as they are after Romero from Atalanta. Damsgaard could be the replacement.

1 minute ago, stu said:

Ah, actually that makes more sense with the Spurs link, as they are after Romero from Atalanta. Damsgaard could be the replacement.

One is a cb one is a winger so I wouldn’t say a direct replacement lol I imagine it’s what they’ll be using the money for though… even then it’s a strange move as they don’t really use wingers that I know of

• Like 1

Just now, Ricey said:

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artikel/bayer-leverkusen-transfer-news-angebot-fuer-leon-bailey-au/12364930/33895?

Villa have made an offer for Leon Bailey and he’s expected to leave Bayer for around £30M.

We’d be crazy not to be all over this. Exactly the player we need for a decent price and he could be going to Aston ****ing Villa instead.

Maybe we don't have the £30million  

I think we will see a loan with an optional fee agreed for a RW towards the end of the window 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Ricey said:

RW should have been our priority position in the last two summer windows.  We should be ensuring we have the money left for a signing like this. 

He'll go for more than 30m.

20 minutes ago, stu said:

16 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

One is a cb one is a winger so I wouldn’t say a direct replacement lol I imagine it’s what they’ll be using the money for though… even then it’s a strange move as they don’t really use wingers that I know of

Gasperini does love to attack, but even he isn't going to replace a CB with a winger 🤨

...unless Atalanta are going all out to be a pure attacking side, in the most literal sense 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Sounds like Atalanta could be the team 

I’ve heard nothing about this. I’d be shocked if we spent that kind of money but Ilicic is meant to be going to Milan so it could be possible.

A few rumours on Twitter to be fair, Lammers plus cash makes sense.

Edited by Costock_Fox

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Linked with Lazios correa in la repubblica. Says he isn't keen on joining us though. Not sure how reliable the source is 

Cheeky fvcker he’s hardly going to light up an elite side so we are amongst the next best, he’d be so lucky 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Yeah, I’ve had a mare here. Must have confused him for someone else. :doh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, turlo said:

Romano was just on Leicester till i die youtube channel:.

Took some notes:

Kabak - nothing advanced but Leicester interested. Reports at it was almost done were not true. Kabaks priority is to play in the EPL

Berardi. On Leicester’s radar, has been scouted but nothing advanced. Would cost 35-40m euro’s but club don’t want him to leave this summer if Locetelli leaves. Would be v interested in a move to Leicester

Dan James. Leicester interested but nothing advanced. Man Utd not made a decision on whether to keep him or loan/sell him out yet

Matheus Pereira.  One that Leicester are considering but nothing advanced yet. Big opportunity for Leicester as easier deal to do

Praet. Italian clubs very interested but price is an issue for them. Clubs are waiting to see if Leicester change their conditions of sale. Praet is very professional and wouldn’t have a problem with staying

Tielemans. contract has been on the table for a while, now back from Euros, should decide in the next couple of weeks., really enjoys it a Leicester etc etc On lots of clubs radars and very highly rated 

Maddison. Arsenal interested, Nothing advanced, Maddison not pushing for a move and will be very difficult due to price.

Rodgers. Very happy with the club, the boards vision and the atmosphere. Spurs were pushing hard but he wasn’t interested in them.

Romano was very complimentary about Leicester and said they were very well respected by the clubs, directors agents he deals with in Italy  due to the way they operate. Says Leicester are considered as a v good club for players to go to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZejBsDtDEc

Surely Pereira's ours if we want him??!!

18 minutes ago, turlo said:

Berardi. On Leicester’s radar, has been scouted but nothing advanced. Would cost 35-40m euro’s but club don’t want him to leave this summer if Locetelli leaves. Would be v interested in a move to Leicester

£34m at most? GERRRRRRIMMMMINNNN

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Surely Pereira's ours if we want him??!!

it sounded that way. just listened again and Fabio seemed quite confident he will leave WBA "its a big big opportunity for a EPL club, including Leicester" then said he's put him above Dan James and the others for Leicester

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, turlo said:

Romano was just on Leicester till i die youtube channel:.

Took some notes:

Kabak - nothing advanced but Leicester interested. Reports at it was almost done were not true. Kabaks priority is to play in the EPL

Dan James. Leicester interested but nothing advanced. Man Utd not made a decision on whether to keep him or loan/sell him out yet

Matheus Pereira.  One that Leicester are considering but nothing advanced yet. Big opportunity for Leicester as easier deal to do

Praet. Italian clubs very interested but price is an issue for them. Clubs are waiting to see if Leicester change their conditions of sale. Praet is very professional and wouldn’t have a problem with staying

Tielemans. contract has been on the table for a while, now back from Euros, should decide in the next couple of weeks., really enjoys it a Leicester etc etc On lots of clubs radars and very highly rated 

Maddison. Arsenal interested, Nothing advanced, Maddison not pushing for a move and will be very difficult due to price.

Rodgers. Very happy with the club, the boards vision and the atmosphere. Spurs were pushing hard but he wasn’t interested in them.

Romano was very complimentary about Leicester and said they were very well respected by the clubs, directors agents he deals with in Italy  due to the way they operate. Says Leicester are considered as a v good club for players to go to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZejBsDtDEc

Obviously young Domenico hasn’t spoken to Ünder about the delights of Leicester!

Brill to hear he could be interested!