Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

We can only dream, but I don’t think he’s too fond of us anymore 

Wished top a happy birthday the other day 👀

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Take it you have met him?

hes made some very rude comments about us and about other things i wont get into but regardless he clearly looks down upon us and sees us as inferior. hed consider us a step backwards

• Like 1

Just now, NasPb said:

hes made some very rude comments about us and about other things i wont get into but regardless he clearly looks down upon us and sees us as inferior. hed consider us a step backwards

Do you haven't meet him, so you have just read quotes and decided his toxic?

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Do you haven't meet him, so you have just read quotes and decided his toxic?

i believe hed be toxic tbh. would love for him to prove me wrong and come back though! haha

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don't go look on Villa Talk  :giggle:

They seriously think they can buy the players they have, get Leon Bailey and still keep Grealish

Why cant they if the owner is willing to put the cash in.

Grealish hasn't gone. All that's happened is city have made an offer if official reports suggest. Villa could keep him by making him the highest paid player in the club, indefinate captaincy and well practically whatever he wants. If he still wants to go they could make city bleed through the nose to get him. They might even convince him to stay 1 more season and sell next year. Yes the new villa owners do seem to have money to burn! They should pump some of the millions into updating that old museum they call Villa park.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, cruzFOX said:

Grealish hasn't gone. All that's happened is city have made an offer if official reports suggest. Villa could keep him by making him the highest paid player in the club, indefinate captaincy and well practically whatever he wants. If he still wants to go they could make city bleed through the nose to get him. They might even convince him to stay 1 more season and sell next year. Yes the new villa owners do seem to have money to burn! They should pump some of the millions into updating that old museum they call Villa park.

They won't. Hes gone. Release clause.

34 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I don’t agree with some things he’s said about the club but in all reality it would be a step backwards 

Mahrez probably hasn't changed much.  He's not carcinogenic or toxic.   Before he didn't change much, he won the league with Leicester. He is one of our greatest ever players.

He sulked a bit because he wanted to play for what he perceived as a  bigger club.  He's not toxic just a little foolish because he couldn't see we are the.massivest.

Edited by majaco
Autocorrect keeps making me look silly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Bernardo Silva is apparently on his way out of Man City

Probably be a midfield 3 of Rodri behind Foden/Grealish and De Bruyne

Sterling Left Wing, Foden Right Wing / Grealish Left Wing, Sterling Right Wing - Jesus or whoever they get as striker, or that false 9 formation they use with Foden/Sterling playing through the middle with the others either side

Plenty of ways they can make it work, Mahrez the likeliest one to be pushed out the side if it happens

Never gunna happen but Bernardo Silva id love her! 

23 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

£100m for a guy who falls over all the time. I know a lot of ppl rate the guy, I don’t, but £100m!! I can’t be that wrong surely!

Madness if they get that for him 

I think they will get that for him. The problem for Grealish though is that he's had a free rein at Villa on the pitch because of who he is, his stature among the owners and team mates. He's been able to have licence to roam about where he wants to a degree. 

He won't get that at City. He'll be expected to conform to his position in the team and on the pitch and be benched when he's told. Pep's a stickler for detail in terms of switching formations I.e. how KDB does this and adapts to the switch in real-time. Man City's team mates also won't take any crap from Grealish if he over does and fails with his showboating too much.