Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Had a ruptured ligament and then been a long road back. Loan with option to buy only for me.

Similar to Coutinho. I've only just read what BR put in his interview about funds. To be honest it isn't that bad coming from him compared to how usually blunt he is around transfer funds in interviews. Still hopefull..

Asensio is the Spanish Demarai Gray. 

You know how everyone outside the club used to bang on about Gray having all this potential while most City fans were like "umm, he's crap?" 

That's Asensio. He's viewed around Europe as this talented Madrid prospect but most of their fans are extremely underwhelmed by him. He's a highlight reel player with very little consistent end product in his career. Scores like one in ten, at best, it's just that one tends to be a banger. 

Rugani was another one of those at Juve. Different position obviously bit similar in that his reputation outside of his club was weirdly, disproportionately higher to how he was seen by his own fans. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

We're going to have another year of explaining this every half an hour, aren't we?

I am literally so bored of explaining to "fans" how qualification for European football works, how people don't understand this really grinds my gears :doh:

Edited by Jimbo

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Asensio is the Spanish Demarai Gray. 

You know how everyone outside the club used to bang on about Gray having all this potential while most City fans were like "umm, he's crap?" 

That's Asensio. He's viewed around Europe as this talented Madrid prospect but most of their fans are extremely underwhelmed by him. He's a highlight reel player with very little consistent end product in his career. Scores like one in ten, at best, it's just that one tends to be a banger. 

Rugani was another one of those at Juve. Different position obviously bit similar in that his reputation outside of his club was weirdly, disproportionately higher to how he was seen by his own fans. 

Tbf, there was also big portions of Madrid fans that regularly slated Ronaldo... And have also spent years talking about how Bale is the worst player they've ever seen. Out of all the club fans not to listen to I'd say they'd be top of the list. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

All gone a little quiet, can someone make up a rumour for me. 

Tonight on Bottom Gear. Clarkson is given a red card for punching Mike Dean in the nuts, Hammond is arrested for kidnapping Nottingham Forest’s mascot, and May takes a stroll down memory lane.

Some say, he drives backwards down the M4 to annoy Granny Pershing in her Dacia Sandero. Some say, VAR is used on him when he steps onto the pitch. All we know is, he’s not the Stig, but the Stig’s RW cousin.

Edited by NYC Fox Fan
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

All gone a little quiet, can someone make up a rumour for me. 

What's the big boat that catches fish? What's the big bird that flies over the sea? 

When seagulls follow the trawler it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

The whole Transfer forum has suffered massively since the club tightened up on leaks. Proper boring

Don't really think the club care about that, mate. 

I just hope we don’t stuff up this window , we have done so well but with evans not 100% we need another CB . And if we lose Maddison or YOURI this late in the window we will be lucky to finish in the top 10 . The club stuffed up the last window I believe by not signing a attacking midfielder , we could have finished in the top 4 , I know we don’t have unlimited money but if we sign a CB and a RW we will get this money back by finishing in the top 4 , the old saying u have to spend money to make money