Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

4 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Are we allowed to say he’s full of sh1t or..? 

Circumstances have changed haven't they. Give the guy a break.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Circumstances have changed haven't they. Give the guy a break.

That would be fine if he hadn't got everything wrong for about 5 years.

Just now, turlo said:

No chance of getting a fee out of Newcastle for Hamza now

image.png.f6a160b3925519d1d4a5310e4a6103bf.png

Arsenal do some odd business. I actually think Willock is one of the potential shining lights in a really poor squad (by arsenal standards). Surely the point of sending a young player out on loan to a premier league side is for development and to see if they are good enough to play at that level. Willock showed a lot of promise for such a young player and this seems so reckless by them. He's shown more ability that Smith-Rowe for example but yet they were determined to keep him!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Arsenal do some odd business. I actually think Willock is one of the potential shining lights in a really poor squad (by arsenal standards). Surely the point of sending a young player out on loan to a premier league side is for development and to see if they are good enough to play at that level. Willock showed a lot of promise for such a young player and this seems so reckless by them. He's shown more ability that Smith-Rowe for example but yet they were determined to keep him!

Like they did with Martinez. 

They’ll no doubt low ball for Maddison now. 

1 hour ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Am I going mad..🤷🏼‍♂️.. I think that under Brendon Rodgers.. why not pick up Andy Carroll or even Troy D from Watford… plan be theses

guys have a point to prove and a possible medal at the end of the day..??!!?? Thoughts

Roy Keane and we’re talking. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Am I going mad..🤷🏼‍♂️.. I think that under Brendon Rodgers.. why not pick up Andy Carroll or even Troy D from Watford… plan be theses

guys have a point to prove and a possible medal at the end of the day..??!!?? Thoughts

Yea you need banning after 1 post

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

This has the vaguely desperate feel of Andy’s agent sweating waiting for a club in the 92 to call back

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Well. My thought is i am really glad your are a fan and not on the recruiting staff of the foxes. 

3 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Is it 2012 again?

Good luck with your fishing.

3 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Can they play CB?

7 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Oh hi, a new member.......

72863117.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Morning, Andy.

Nice of you to take the trouble to sign up.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Richard Lambourne said:

Panic time.  We are yet to get a single point this season.