Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

25 minutes ago, tetly said:

We get compensation if he moves to a uk club right? And none of he moves abroad? 

Get the very minimum if he goes abroad which is a set rate by FIFA and can’t be appealed, Leuven paid just £150k for Hirst the season after we offered something like £2m to Sheff Wed for him

Should he stay in England it goes to the PFCC (PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL COMPENSATION COMMITTEE) for arbitration where everything from how long he was with us, the size of the contract we offered him (the fact that we offered him such high wages and a long term contract would be massively beneficial should he move to an English club), costs to train him etc. go towards deciding how much we get

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gravel said:

Just googled what average salary is in Championship and staggered to find its £29k. 

If you see Sid, tell him.

Bloody hell my salary is £23k and I drive round in a battered Ford Focus! How do these poor Championship players afford Bentley's and all the fancy cars?

• Like 1

A) that twitter about isn't reliable at all

B) he can bollocks if he doesn't want to be here but I'm not so sure we should be criticising him as much as some are. He wants 1st team football, does he have the right to demand that at a top 5 PL club? Absolutely not but if he wants that so much thst he's willing to go elsewhere then that's his perogative. Will it be a bad move for him? Maybe so but he backs himself and our academy has been dubious for a while with many of our fans going wild about it so why then slate a player who wants out? He's hated the last 2 years and rightly so.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Rejected £22k a week and he has barely kicked a ball in professional football lol call the cops he’s off his chops.

Dunno what’s more funnier that supposed offer or that so many folk are believing a random Twitter account 

1 hour ago, turlo said:

Doesn't have the same agent as Angel Gomes does he? His agent/father thought he was good enough to be starting for Barcelona, so left Man Utd to join Lille on a free and ended up being loaned out to a mid table Portuguese club

If it’s anything like his mate, Gyamfi he will end up at some Central/Eastern European clubs’ B Team halfway through a season and half fit 

21 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Get the very minimum if he goes abroad which is a set rate by FIFA and can’t be appealed, Leuven paid just £150k for Hirst the season after we offered something like £2m to Sheff Wed for him

Should he stay in England it goes to the PFCC (PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL COMPENSATION COMMITTEE) for arbitration where everything from how long he was with us, the size of the contract we offered him (the fact that we offered him such high wages and a long term contract would be massively beneficial should he move to an English club), costs to train him etc. go towards deciding how much we get

Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Kasper is with luca bascherini, same guy as slimani.

Tavares, Gray, etc all with Pasterella I believe or one of his minions.

Same “agency” though no? 

To be honest he looked a long way off our first team. He needs first team football elsewhere to give himself a chance. We may well never hear of him again or he could become a superstar but he isn’t ever getting in the first team here anytime soon so let him go and play elsewhere.

1 hour ago, John rayner said:

So he is looking for another club ,I hope another club comes in for him ,I think it will be a lower league team that would come in for ,but there is no better place than Leicester to improve and become a first team player ,good lock to him ,

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

Same “agency” though no? 

If he only manages to attract a lower league team then surely he would be better advised to do that on loan, but still contracted to us.  His decision doesn't appear to be at all rational.

I've never understood the hype? I've not seen anything of him to remotely convince me he's any good, barely been near the first team and nobody outside of Leicester would have a clue he even exists. Just don't get it. Sack him off. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Turning your nose up not just at that sort of money but also the chance to develop under a top top coach like Rodgers with a proven track record of developing youth and giving them game time, at one of the world’s best training grounds just shows you where his priorities lie.

We hear again and again from Rodgers and the club that the character and attitude of a player is just as important as the quality.

He may well go on to become a superstar but I certainly have no regrets if his character and attitude don’t suit us. 

But perhaps it really shows that his “priorities lie” in getting more game time and not (necessarily) more money.  Good luck to the lad

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 hours ago, AjcW said:

Same “agency” though no? 

Yep, very different working relationships though I believe.

Brave boy with a lot of faith in his own ability or poorly advised, to walk away from 23k pw (4.5m over 4 years) if reports are to be believed.

I'm sure he will find another club, but not sure how many will be willing to pay him that sort of money.

I find it strange stance from him and he camp we have a manager who is know for developing young players and being willing to use them. He also watched Barnes (23 old 99 apps) , Thomas (19 old, 28 apps) , Choudhury (23 old ,72 apps) break into the first team, Whilst last year we gave debut to Leshabela, Daley-Campell, Dewsbury-Hall plus himself. 

Edited by coolhandfox