Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

Makes you wonder if we didn’t have all the injuries we had last season would he have had a start in the couple of games he did, he looked ok but after 55/60 minutes you could see the pace of the game had got to him, shame really as it’s a sad way to end his City career, might get a Championship or division 1 club go after him… 

9 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Don't think it was a straight up £22k p/w mate; but there is a little truth in what's going round; its just not the full story.

The same offer has been on the table for 2-3 months. Its good money but standard highly rated academy player wage and the reason he's not yet signed it is negotiating the right loan. It's in the balance whether he goes elsewhere permanently if the right team comes for him, I don't think we care that much. We want him to stay but not being mucked about.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Foxxed said:

His attitude is trying to get the most playing time possible?

Chilwell

Barnes

Hamza

KDH

The progression route we have is there for people to take. Game time I'm afraid is nothing more than an excuse as there are ways of getting it. If he said I'd rather go somewhere for stability and game time, fair enough. Rather than perhaps be punted to three or four different teams. But there are no guarantees his next step will even do that. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Chilwell

Barnes

Hamza

KDH

The progression route we have is there for people to take. Game time I'm afraid is nothing more than an excuse as there are ways of getting it. If he said I'd rather go somewhere for stability and game time, fair enough. Rather than perhaps be punted to three or four different teams. But there are no guarantees his next step will even do that. 

There are many ways of getting more game time at an appropriate level. And he’s not assuming lcfc necessarily has the best options. And he’s trying to find the best option for him. When I’m looking for a new job I do the same. I don’t think I have a “bad attitude” for this.

Possibly not up to date news but good source suggests a final offer and plan was made and as we know, currently he is uncontracted by the club (or anyone else)

Might be looking to see what's available before coming back. I have no insight on to how we'd view that, but I'd imagine dimly.

Anyway, there it is. I make no excuses or whatever for my source but I promised a few people I'd share what I heard so there it is. I don't want or need any arguments or abuse so please just leave it out.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Possibly not up to date news but good source suggests a final offer and plan was made and as we know, currently he is uncontracted by the club (or anyone else)

Might be looking to see what's available before coming back. I have no insight on to how we'd view that, but I'd imagine dimly.

Anyway, there it is. I make no excuses or whatever for my source but I promised a few people I'd share what I heard so there it is. I don't want or need any arguments or abuse so please just leave it out.

I’d guess we given him a time frame for when we need final decision by. 

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

I’d guess we given him a time frame for when we need final decision by. 

I would imagine the offer would have had an expiry date; possibly past.

If he then wanted to come back, I'd imagine it would be a new chat. I'm not sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised he hasn't signed the deal given he's got no takers as yet. At least fight for a chance to get into the first team this season especially with the number of games we'll have

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....if  I recall, being a free agent allows him to sign after the close of the window!!!

I do understand that but most clubs like to bring in players prior to the season starting to get fitness & tactics sorted. I realize that  as a free agent he can sign with any club at any time.