Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I remember that. I think half the squad was ripped to pieces. Couldn’t believe what I was reading. 

It was the worst case I can remember. The other one that stands out was last season after the Sheffield United game around Christmas. I can remember getting into a heated discussion with a certain poster who genuinely thought we would get relegated. I won't name the poster but he is one of the regulars and I just roll my eyes at anything they post now. That being said I'm sure there are posters who do the same when I post lol

Edited by peach0000
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, peach0000 said:

That just sums up Foxestalk. I can remember back in the day we played Middlesbrough away at the beginning of the season and Vardy played. I said something along the lines that it was nice to see him given another chance. 

I was absolutely ripped to shreds by people wanting him gone and attacking everything about him. This place is toxic when players aren’t an immediate success. I can recall countless other similar stories over the years!

Yes, our supporters have long had a reputation for being fickle.

14 hours ago, peach0000 said:

That just sums up Foxestalk. I can remember back in the day we played Middlesbrough away at the beginning of the season and Vardy played. I said something along the lines that it was nice to see him given another chance. 

I was absolutely ripped to shreds by people wanting him gone and attacking everything about him. This place is toxic when players aren’t an immediate success. I can recall countless other similar stories over the years!

13 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I remember that. I think half the squad was ripped to pieces. Couldn’t believe what I was reading. 

That's a classic match thread😂😂

Drinky and vards got the most stick and Pearson should be sacked for picking them. And that was before we kicked off.

Then we went one down after 10 mins or so and on it went but vards and Drinky shut them up by scoring.

I so wish I'd baked humble pie that morning ffs it was in short supply.😂😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Wow, that's hilarious. lol Can't believe someone actually thought that at the time! Especially as we had just won! 

The funny thing was we were on around 30 odd points and I was having to defend my view that we would get to 40pts lol

17 hours ago, peach0000 said:

It was the worst case I can remember. The other one that stands out was last season after the Sheffield United game around Christmas. I can remember getting into a heated discussion with a certain poster who genuinely thought we would get relegated. I won't name the poster but he is one of the regulars and I just roll my eyes at anything they post now. That being said I'm sure there are posters who do the same when I post lol

Surely not. 

He'd be behind Tielemans, Maddison, Soumare and KDH.

He's get about five games this season depending on how long we stay in the league and fa cup.

If he doesn't want to wait then fair enough.

Takes balls to step into the unknown rather than stay where it's comfy and well-paid.

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Yeah... @peach0000's memory clearly isn't as good as he makes out lol 

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Surely not. 

Having reviewed the evidence I will change my statement slightly. There was actually three other posters suggesting the same thing. It was in the match thread not the post match thread as well.

The main poster involved was not who I thought (the one I was referring to was involved) and is a poster who is not very active and I don’t recognise the name off. There is also a third poster who’s one of the most active on here whose footballing opinion I usually think is spot on who was involved. 

edit - also the conversation wasn’t as bad as expected but the opinion of the three was that with the run we went on in project restart they expected us to not pick up 5 more wins in 28 games to get to 40points 

Edited by peach0000

9 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He'd be behind Tielemans, Maddison, Soumare and KDH.

He's get about five games this season depending on how long we stay in the league and fa cup.

If he doesn't want to wait then fair enough.

Takes balls to step into the unknown rather than stay where it's comfy and well-paid.

well if he did sign surely it would be on the understanding he got a loan move

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

well if he did sign surely it would be on the understanding he got a loan move

Yeah, maybe he thinks he can do better than the Championship. Sporting Lisbon, if he can get first team football, is surely a better option.

• 3 weeks later...