Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

Feel a little bad for this kid if rumours are true about him shooting himself in the foot.  Life doesn't get much cushier than being payed to play and train at a sport, if he's really thrown it all away over delusions of grandeur then at his young age he's clearly had some right daft, potentially even malicious sods in his ear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Feel a little bad for this kid if rumours are true about him shooting himself in the foot.  Life doesn't get much cushier than being payed to play and train at a sport, if he's really thrown it all away over delusions of grandeur then at his young age he's clearly had some right daft, potentially even malicious sods in his ear.

What rumours? 

On 11/08/2021 at 23:04, peach0000 said:

That just sums up Foxestalk. I can remember back in the day we played Middlesbrough away at the beginning of the season and Vardy played. I said something along the lines that it was nice to see him given another chance. 

I was absolutely ripped to shreds by people wanting him gone and attacking everything about him. This place is toxic when players aren’t an immediate success. I can recall countless other similar stories over the years!

Vardy funny enough was going to get sold after his first season with us to Middlesbrough.

Thankfully the deal never went through.

4 hours ago, happy85 said:

what a awful move for him - Cleary there wasn't no demand for him even though linked to barca in the past 

.....a chance to develop with no pressure, the style will suit him and it will be more technical!!!

The jump will not be so large and at this moment in his career he needs to be coached in the right way. The trend is to go abroad by young players at the moment and it is a brave thing to do at his age.

Good move for Tavares. Will get first team football which is all he wanted essentially as was never about the money to a certain extent. Should be able to showcase his talents for bigger and better things in the future. Wish him all the best

EDIT: having said that was weird he wasn’t willing to sign a new contract and then he could of been loaned to the championship for the same end result

Edited by s11nny
  • Like 2