Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

We have released his brother as well lol

Dennis is mates with Gray. This does not bode well for Tavares.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Interestingly, Josh Knight has had his contract extended

That's a surprise as I didn't think the club were interested in him with talk of going to the posh on perm. That said I don't think he's up to scratch here even as a 5th choice CB playing a 5.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Whats the latest with Tavares??

Probably still waiting to see what his options are before committing.  Probably a bit of a shock to see only the likes of  Barnsley, Rotherham and Motherwell have put a contract offer to him after all the bollocks from his agent.

Contract offer is on table and there has been some work around it recently as well ; but it might just be its part in another fairly major contract the club have to renew annually.

I think we all suspect he's on his way and I've not seen much to suggest otherwise.

Just now, TommyK said:

Do not understand this guy. Where does he think he's going to go that's is going to give him as much opportunity to develop. He's either getting terrible advice, or a complete knobber. 

Talk to him; give him a nice advice 😉

Sounds like a trouble maker and has done for a while, so why are lcfc still offering that contract at him? 

Sounds like he's the sort of player to get thier clubs bad reputations when things doesn't go his way.

Even if this guy goes on to be the next Zidane, if he doesn't want to be here just let him go. We already have Tielemans, Maddison, possibly Soumare, Ndidi, KDH and to a lesser extent Mendy and Choudhury one or both of which may leave, and its unlikely he'll be anywhere near our 1st team next season, so unless he's willing to sign and new deal and be loaned out then just let him go. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Even if this guy goes on to be the next Zidane, if he doesn't want to be here just let him go. We already have Tielemans, Maddison, possibly Soumare, Ndidi, KDH and to a lesser extent Mendy and Choudhury one or both of which may leave, and its unlikely he'll be anywhere near our 1st team next season, so unless he's willing to sign and new deal and be loaned out then just let him go. 

It concerns me that if the rumours are true, we might lose Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi before the new season starts. And we haven’t got Soumare over the line yet.

Being a City fan is a recipe for paranoia.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

It concerns me that if the rumours are true, we might lose Tielemans, Maddison and Ndidi before the new season starts. And we haven’t got Soumare over the line yet.

Why?

That definitely won’t happen, it won’t be allowed. One of, maybe (I think it’s very unlikely). More than one, not a chance.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LanguedocFox said:

There is no way this Club would allow 3 key players to leave is the same window. We finished 5th not 20th.   Relax and chill out.

2 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

Not a chance would that happen. We may lose 1 if the right bid comes in but no way would we sell more than 1. 

• Like 1

I’ve said it before in here but it’s all about the money for him. A £30k 4 year deal would set his family up for life whereas we’ve seen plenty of talented young players before fail to fulfil their potential and ended up in the wilderness (anyone remember Ryan Gauld from Dundee?

Looks like we play hard ball with the u23s who think they’re something special. We’ll develop you and give you opportunities but we’re not giving you 1st team salaries until you’re a 1st team player. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Richard said:

I’ve said it before in here but it’s all about the money for him. A £30k 4 year deal would set his family up for life whereas we’ve seen plenty of talented young players before fail to fulfil their potential and ended up in the wilderness (anyone remember Ryan Gauld from Dundee?

Looks like we play hard ball with the u23s who think they’re something special. We’ll develop you and give you opportunities but we’re not giving you 1st team salaries until you’re a 1st team player. 

...I  think it is getting on the big stage that he craves...the money is a bonus!!!

He wants to be in the first team setup, because he believes he should be, not because of the financial benefits that it brings. It would not be something we could guarantee (game time) at this moment and for him to develop he would have to be loaned out and unless it is to at least a Championship club, I can understand his reluctance to continue here.

Personally I would believe going and playing abroad would be an ideal education for him and his style of play would suit the European style and help him develop. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I  think it is getting on the big stage that he craves...the money is a bonus!!!

He wants to be in the first team setup, because he believes he should be, not because of the financial benefits that it brings. It would not be something we could guarantee (game time) at this moment and for him to develop he would have to be loaned out and unless it is to at least a Championship club, I can understand his reluctance to continue here.

Personally I would believe going and playing abroad would be an ideal education for him and his style of play would suit the European style and help him develop. 

“But that all depends on the club and what they can do for us. Football is a short life and sometimes you don’t get what you want just because you love something. If Leicester want they can keep Sidnei easily.

“There are some amazing big clubs after him. He is a good young kid. Sidnei has a market but our priority is Leicester.”

that’s a quote from his dad in an interview with Tanner in the athletic. 

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

“But that all depends on the club and what they can do for us. Football is a short life and sometimes you don’t get what you want just because you love something. If Leicester want they can keep Sidnei easily.

“There are some amazing big clubs after him. He is a good young kid. Sidnei has a market but our priority is Leicester.”

that’s a quote from his dad in an interview with Tanner in the athletic. 

This screams of "pay us more money". 

• Like 1