Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

If that is the case then you should advise your son to stay at Leicester and agree a loan so he can play first team football to get better. ;)

Remember there has been no one who has left in the recent history  from Leicester and gone on to do anything. Money comes with success. 

Remember sidnei  get success

2 hours ago, Simon alex said:

You may  have a big surprise  sooner  than you think; I can guarantee  you haven't seen  enough  of Sidnei Tavares...let's see what he's going  first than how he really  plays 😉😉😉

But that is what I am saying. If he feels he is good enough to walk into the starting XI of any top team, he needs to leave, because the only way I see him getting a starting berth at Leicester is to do what KDH and to a certain extent Harvey Barnes, did and work his way up in lower leagues being the stand out player at his loan club.

Edited by MGLCFC
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Then enlighten us please.

What does he want? Money? First team squad? First team guaranteed place? Long contract? Short contract? Loan? Transfer to Barcelona?

99% of folks on here are confused, and it's really working against him.

Tell us.

Aye. There's been dodgy info flying around too. A normally reliable source claimed he was refusing to play in the u23s. Yet he continued to play in the u23s.

57 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Worst case scenario is to one of the promoted teams from League One. Blackpool play some exceptional football but teams like Blackpool and Luton are hardly the glamorous sides that Tavares entourage would picture him at. The kid needs to wake up though, don't mind him being inpatient on playing first team football but get the pathway via a loan from us rather than going to another established team and being back to square one.

Completely agree, seems to me

he wants to fast track and be guaranteed involvement with the first team without doing the hard yards to earn it. 

this is a great place to develop we have a proven track record but he has to accept that may involve a season at an unfashionable Championship club to earn his stripes and develop both the physical and mental side of his game which he won’t get from academy and U23 football. 

big decision incoming for him, swallow his pride and follow the path that has worked so well for Barnes and KDH or be arrogant and foolish and run the risk of becoming one of those talented prospects that drift around a load of mediocre clubs stealing a living. Let’s hope his advisors wake up and smell the coffee before they make decisions that could limit a career before it’s even started. 

• Like 1

We talk about his credentials internationally….haven’t seen him play for portugal for a while…at what level? plus he has limited himself to minutes past 2 seasons so surely the best thing is for him to start playing at u23 or loan and show a solid performance consistently to have options. Find it hard to believe lots of clubs really interested with limited minutes and a few cameo performances. Not just talent, commitment plus ability to listen to others to be guided by those who have experience…..not evident to me that he has the latter from all the chats and hype. Find it hard to see why people really pushing him unless connected personally as doesn’t add up to me but personal view….

Just now, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Then enlighten us please.

What does he want? Money? First team squad? First team guaranteed place? Long contract? Short contract? Loan? Transfer to Barcelona?

99% of folks on here are confused, and it's really working against him.

Tell us.

It's this Casper shemeichael agent ??? 

Screenshot_20210622-200653_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
5 minutes ago, Simon alex said:

It's this Casper shemeichael agent ??? 

Screenshot_20210622-200653_Gallery.jpg

This agent is a ****. Explains a lot.

13 minutes ago, ADE01 said:

We talk about his credentials internationally….haven’t seen him play for portugal for a while…at what level? plus he has limited himself to minutes past 2 seasons so surely the best thing is for him to start playing at u23 or loan and show a solid performance consistently to have options. Find it hard to believe lots of clubs really interested with limited minutes and a few cameo performances. Not just talent, commitment plus ability to listen to others to be guided by those who have experience…..not evident to me that he has the latter from all the chats and hype. Find it hard to see why people really pushing him unless connected personally as doesn’t add up to me but personal view….

A lot of it is because he comes from a good academy, he's Nani's cousin, he's got a good video reel and he's got some Premier League minutes. Played in the u18s and u19 for Portgual. There's fair reason people are interested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This agent is a ****. Explains a lot.

Worse than the one he did have who Tavares was his biggest prospect and was desperate to get him out the club. Maybe he's chinned him off because he wants to stay at Leicester, that's what I've been told anyway.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Worse than the one he did have who Tavares was his biggest prospect and was desperate to get him out the club. Maybe he's chinned him off because he wants to stay at Leicester, that's what I've been told anyway.

How's malang sarr's career going??? 

3 minutes ago, Simon alex said:

You  still  thinking  he's  going to  luton town  ?

How does him changing to Kaspar's agent prevent him from being loaned out to a decent Championship side who are proven at developing young players?

Genuine question, please enlighten us as to what this means for him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

How's malang sarr's career going??? 

Still livid we didn't get him last season, the ideal left footed centre back / make shift left back we need. He had a decent season at Porto in the CL but he'll not get a sniff at Chelsea and they'll make £15-20m on him.