Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sidnei Tavares

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

A lot of it is because he comes from a good academy, he's Nani's cousin, he's got a good video reel and he's got some Premier League minutes. Played in the u18s and u19 for Portgual. There's fair reason people are interested.

I get the minutes for premier league but outside of that since 2018 what has he achieved? 1 appearance for portugal u19 in 2018 and numerous appearances u18 prior to that. Get it highly rated but surely proving himself by playing more minutes internationally and for a good club will over do him good. Surely patience is key and prove himself at club and international consistently to really prove himself. 

25 minutes ago, ADE01 said:

I get the minutes for premier league but outside of that since 2018 what has he achieved? 1 appearance for portugal u19 in 2018 and numerous appearances u18 prior to that. Get it highly rated but surely proving himself by playing more minutes internationally and for a good club will over do him good. Surely patience is key and prove himself at club and international consistently to really prove himself. 

Yeah it'd be good if he got more international minutes. A minor correction, two appearances for Portugal u19s in 2019 when he was 17 years old. Wasn't he injured after his Premier League minutes? That may be why he's not had any u19 minutes recently.

But to be honest, Nani's cousin and Premier League minutes at 19, and past Portugal u19 appearances at 17 is a lot more than most 19 years old have. I agree this is all getting incredibly tedious but I don't agree it's all a hype machine.

Let's see if this kicks on now he's got a new agent. I hope Ric Flair is right about him wanting to stay here and getting a new agent is part of that.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Simon alex said:

If he was my son he was playing  for  man United  right  now ;  you're really  worried about the wages he can  get  why ? Why don't  you  work  por 10£  where you  work and  live from that 10£ than after 10 years  you will be a better worker than you can get 10.000 

🙃 I hope you’re not advising the kid! Your grasp on numbers is p155 poor! You’ve literally stated £10 three times in one sentence, where I assume you meant £10 and £10,000 ? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Foxxed said:

Yeah it'd be good if he got more international minutes. A minor correction, two appearances for Portugal u19s in 2019 when he was 17 years old. Wasn't he injured after his Premier League minutes? That may be why he's not had any u19 minutes recently.

But to be honest, Nani's cousin and Premier League minutes at 19, and past Portugal u19 appearances at 17 is a lot more than most 19 years old have. I agree this is all getting incredibly tedious but I don't agree it's all a hype machine.

Let's see if this kicks on now he's got a new agent. I hope Ric Flair is right about him wanting to stay here and getting a new agent is part of that.

He lost u19 and u20 Portugal  games  because  of covid ; if you really see sidnei  got 2 cups for u19 e 6 cups for u18; after that  covid come and he was in Portugal u20 camp but  the European and wrould cup were cancelled; let's see now if he's going  to  play for u21 

3 hours ago, Simon alex said:

If he was my son he was playing  for  man United  right  now ;  you're really  worried about the wages he can  get  why ? Why don't  you  work  por 10£  where you  work and  live from that 10£ than after 10 years  you will be a better worker than you can get 10.000 

You have done him absolutely no favours coming on to the website of Leicester fans and attempting to give it the biggun. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

To be honest, apart from one good shot the lad has looked out his depth and not ready in his couple of appearances for the first team. Others have come in and made a bigger impact. He needs a loan to a championship club to become battle hardened so to speak. 

This is how to piss fans off before you even start giving it billy big spuds to your potential employers. On the other side look at young talent like Jude Bellingham who is not yet 18 yet has played 40 times for Dortmund or Sako who looks different gravy.

let you feet do the talking young man would be my advice not your mouth via your dad or agent.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Simon alex said:

Surprise😉

Barca sign older players all the time to go and play for Barca B and then make a bit of profit when they sell them on. 

If he goes to Barcelona he'll just be the next Hiroki Abe, Rey Manaj, Matheus Pereira, etc and he'll never actually get a kick for the first team. 

Kid needs to find some humility and go and earn his career and - if you're not full of shit which is likely - get muppets like you out of his ear. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

It's certainly a sh*t website. 

Full of corporate jargon crap that would impress anyone not used to it.

I'd like to see a client list.

Transfermarkt isn't a shit website to be fair. Absolutely loaded with information.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Transfermarkt isn't a shit website to be fair. Absolutely loaded with information.

It's an absolutely great tool for almost everything except transfer rumours, for which it's woeful. 

Edited by Finnegan

I don’t think there will be too many tears when he leaves. Our club has built its success on getting the right personalities on board, if any of what we hear is true than he is someone we can do without. 

Edited by Lambert09