Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Howe results before January window. 

P9 W1 D4 L4 5pts

Since 

P6 W4 D2 L0 14pts 

Money talks, it not just the player the have brought in but the mental boost to the squad. 

Plus they arranged some Covid Cancellations 👍 prior to the window opening.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Langston said:

Do you not think it's a bit shite we're even having to say "teams below us are taking points off each other"

Yes, it's always bad to rely on other teams, but I don't know how people cannot see how other teams are taking points from each other.

People just focus on us and, even with us in inconsistent form, other teams are still losing points.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Remember replying to you January when you were dismissing everything, let’s see where we are at the end of next month I said. Well come Tuesday we could be 4 points off 18th.

I'll be here waiting at the end of the season when we're safe in mid table.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Burnley breathing down our necks now. Crikey how did it come to this?

we really have to start picking up points immediately and I don’t mean a point here or there but 3 points by hook or crook!

don’t even care about sexy football just gotta get those scruffy goals in. Oh and not get anymore injuries in the process.

• Like 1

Leeds are in a crap position because of no depth and injuries to key players. Harsh on Bielsa tbh given what he has done there. Can’t see a new manager doing any better given the state of the squad.

They needed CBs in the window arguably more than we did. 

18 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

‘Leeds please mate’ 

1C629DF8-C323-4C88-B8AF-1B529E4F1709.jpeg

That’s illegal in my Country….The Police would have him done up like a kipper for that.

• Haha 1