Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I genuinely thought the previous comment that Ben Mee was going to be in charge was a wind up, it's not. As he's injured he'll be co-caretaker manager. Does he have any actual coaching experience? 

The timing of Dyche's sacking surprised me, why not after the last match so they had time to bring someone in and plan. Even more bemused now. 

Fully understand teams facing relegation that change manager to give themselves a chance. Dismissing Dyche seems an unplanned panic, without a plan for anyone come in and save them. I hoped they'd survive and Everton would go. No way Burnley survive now. 

Just now, sishades said:

This game stinks more than a stinky thing with the words "This stinks" written all over it. In a bag.

Spurs generally have been crap every time I’ve seen them this season, what they do have though is Son, Kane and Kulusevski who offer real quality going forwards, so when they get chances they usually score. They’ll end up winning this 2 or 3 nil despite not playing well at all.

18 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Spurs generally have been crap every time I’ve seen them this season, what they do have though is Son, Kane and Kulusevski who offer real quality going forwards, so when they get chances they usually score. They’ll end up winning this 2 or 3 nil despite not playing well at all.

Not too sure, Brighton have been pretty solid at the back. If Brighton had a player who could score goals they would be in a way better position in the league

• Like 2

:schmike:

Best to keep Spurs out of the Champions League money whilst they have Conte -- who knows which players to buy.

Can't give them a pot on top of what they'll spend on Kulusevski.

Just now, Md9 said:

Haha lovely stuff now can Arsenal turn up and win so Spurs can get in the bin. 

We do not Arsenal having ECL money, this will create another Maddison Window.