Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

We do not Arsenal having ECL money, this will create another Maddison Window.  

Think it will be better if they did rather than Spurs though. I am sure they will find the money for madders regardless if they really want him and he wants to go there 

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

We do not Arsenal having ECL money, this will create another Maddison Window.  

Spurs have been linked to him recently if they get top 4, where as Arsenal now have 2 number 10s so think they will focus on a DM/CM. Either of them could come in for our players if they make top 4 

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What are Arsenal doing 🤦‍♂️ 

Being Arsenal 👍

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

A battle between Arsenal and Spurs for 4th place is just a battle of who can bottle it the least it seems.

I knew Man U would somehow get top 4 despite being total rubbish as usual 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Being Arsenal 👍

I knew Man U would somehow get top 4 dispute being total rubbish as usual 

Yep. Arsenals next 3 games are Chelsea away, Man Utd home and West Ham Away, so could easily only get 1 or 2 points from those games. Spurs run in is quite good for them but can see them bottling a couple of the easier fixtures.

9 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Being Arsenal 👍

I knew Man U would somehow get top 4 despite being total rubbish as usual 

that’s the best outcome for us.  man u will always attract top talent the others need the champions league

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

that’s the best outcome for us.  man u will always attract top talent the others need the champions league

Agreed, as funny as it is to see ManUtd a shambles, it's definitely the best outcome for us as a club. 

We are much closer financially to Spurs and Arsenal, who are well behind being able to compete financially with ManCity, Liverpool, Chelsea and ManUtd these days and if we want to close the gap to the top 6 again, then it's best for us that Spurs and Arsenal don't get the CL windfall and are able to attract players who want to play in the CL.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1