Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Pogba having his little hissy fit and trying to break his own hand  :rolleyes:  Would save him from having to play for his last few United paychecks I guess.

It was Harry hit you btw  lol

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Wow...Man City look seriously garbage.

Simeone’s boys sent em back battered and bruised. Love it— if you’re not gonna win, you make damn sure the opposition still knows you were there. 

Just realised that’s 10 home league defeats in a row for Watford. 

Has there even been a permanent premier league manager who picked up 0 points at home? De Boer maybe?

Roy is absolutely finished. 

3 minutes ago, Asha said:

Has there even been a permanent premier league manager who picked up 0 points at home? De Boer maybe?

Worry is he was supposed to improve our defence!

But poor all season .

TBF not all 10 are under him .

Edited by Super_horns

5 minutes ago, Asha said:

Right appointment too late I think, Ranieri was a truly puzzling one after his fulham stint 

8 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Arsenal fans that I know have been getting extremely gobby lately. 

A bit Spursish if you like😄

I honestly don't know who I'd want to get 4th as they're all w##kers 😄😄

I'd rather ManUtd or Spurs than Arsenal. I dislike Arsenal and their fans the most out of the 3.

Pretty irrational on my part and it's ironic given Chelsea is notoriously one of the absolute wealthiest parts of London, but Arsenal fans have always epitomised middle-class London elitism and snobbery and London looking down its nose at the rest of the country more than any other club for me. Much moreso than Chelsea or Spurs fans from personal experience.

Edited by Sampson