Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

I understand it’s Man Utd but the fuss around them appointing Ten Hag is mental. I’m not even convinced he’ll do that well for them 

Just had a quick look at the BBC football website and theirs about half a dozen articles on him and ManU including a podcast. 

It's absurd the amount of love-in for  ManU and Ten Hag and he hasn't even set foot in the UK.

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Burnley win here and can Manage a win on Sunday against wolves that will be good as I can see anything other than at least 4-0 Liverpool against Everton 

I saw an Everton fan on twitter saying the Derby is a leveller lol

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I saw an Everton fan on twitter saying the Derby is a leveller lol

Ffs 😂 there is no way Everton get anything from that game derby or not. Hope Liverpool put at least 6 past them. Crazy Everton fans hey 😂

9 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Can Sky really not to better than Don Goodman and Andy Hinchcliffe commentating on PL matches? 

Don Goodman is so championship, memories of having to ensure him in our Championship winning season

15 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's got Newcastle written all over it

I don’t think they would go there. Maguire has become a laughing stock and I think Newcastle are aiming higher and looking at more sensible signings. 

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Not for the 14 clubs they don't care about.

Well yeah I know thats precisely it. Accuse me of being offended over something that I should entirely expect to be the case, but I looked at coverage times for the three live games this week.

Liverpool/Man Utd 7pm-11pm

Chelsea/Arsenal 7.30-10.30pm (might even have been 7.15 start)

Burnley/Soton 7.30-10.15pm.

Like they cant wait to get off air tonight. Bet they wish they didn't even have to have a 15min build up. Should never have Neville commentating on Man Utd games otherwise it just turns into him having a tantrum on nights like Tuesday, same with Carragher, Smith and the lot of them. I mean for years they didn't let the soccer saturday panel watch teams they're associated with so why is it now okay for them to commentate on them? Only way it's acceptable is if they always add a 3rd commentator and have both teams represented, but 3 commentators are only designated for the big huge super games like Man Utd vs Liverpool/Man City and the Glasgow Derby

• Like 1