Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I actually feel with their games to come Everton needed to beat you last night if Burnley won tonight as they have .

Very true. Everton had a home match against a mid-table team with not much to play for and they didn't win it. If they can't win those games, which ones can they win? It was 2 points dropped not one point gained.

Guest Col city fan

Everton are looking very dodgy now with their run in. They could realistically get relegated 

Edited by Col city fan

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I don’t think they would go there. Maguire has become a laughing stock and I think Newcastle are aiming higher and looking at more sensible signings. 

Man utd are stuck with that contract. Best option is to take the captaincy away and let him focus on the basics. Heck, think he needs to be sent out to a lower ranked  epl team.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Would be great if we could help drag Villa into it. Not that I think they'll get relegated, but would be nice to see them squirm a bit... 

Burnley play Villa twice in May so you never know.

Edit - just seen Villa will have Norwich and Palace at home before then so will probably get a few points from those, shame.

Edited by Nalis