Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

3 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It’s a good job we’re hitting form isn’t it 

If we make the final, the buzz around the club, I could see us winning 4 out of the last 5, lose it and we may be lucky to pick up 4 points.

6 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It’s crazy to think he’s part of the problem isn’t it 

His attitude isn’t great, but he sets his example with his boots

Sorry but where has his attitude on game day & in Training ever been a question in most if not all his career…

He has a right to give opinions,but more ascorbate from media platforms,than the man himself…

It ain’t his fault he was born with that arrogant,

know- all mommy,s boy  type of face. He as never earnt that reputation..

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Burnley vs Wolves is huge today. A Burnley win and I can't see how Everton or Leeds will avoid relegation unless they manage to pull some bizarre results against the current top 4 teams. 

The Burnley game is bigger than the Derby fir Everton today. Realistically it's going to be a bloodbath in that game so they're really hoping Wolves aren't on the beach

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Burnley vs Wolves is huge today. A Burnley win and I can't see how Everton or Leeds will avoid relegation unless they manage to pull some bizarre results against the current top 4 teams. 

Watford & Norwich are pretty much relegated. It’s now literally between Burnley, Everton & Leeds. Everton’s run sure looks the worst- plus they are 100% lacking of that mentality to get out a tough run of results 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

The Burnley game is bigger than the Derby fir Everton today. Realistically it's going to be a bloodbath in that game so they're really hoping Wolves aren't on the beach

Wolves are only three points off West Ham with a game in hand, they shouldn't be on the beach.

Just now, Chloe_77 said:

Watford & Norwich are pretty much relegated. It’s now literally between Burnley, Everton & Leeds. Everton’s run sure looks the worst- plus they are 100% lacking of that mentality to get out a tough run of results 

But they play us again so there's at least a point to take from that

• Sad 1

Just now, Chloe_77 said:

I dunno tbh.

Everton have Watford and Brentford, both winnable games, in between playing Liverpool/Chelsea because Arsenal is their last game.

Leeds have got Man City, Arsenal and then Chelsea in a row (and then Brighton at home which won't be easy either).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

I dunno tbh.

Everton have Watford and Brentford, both winnable games, in between playing Liverpool/Chelsea because Arsenal is their last game.

Leeds have got Man City, Arsenal and then Chelsea in a row (and then Brighton at home which won't be easy either).

Hadn’t thought of that. This last place in the relegation battle could literally come down to goal difference

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I dunno tbh.

I feel like most teams would love to be a part of sending Everton down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

But they play us again so there's at least a point to take from that

A point against us won't be enough to keep them up if all other results follow a logical pattern. It's all theoretical ofc. A Burnley win today though and a 5-0 Everton thrashing will put them in huge pressure. 

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

A point against us won't be enough to keep them up if all other results follow a logical pattern. It's all theoretical ofc. A Burnley win today though and a 5-0 Everton thrashing will put them in huge pressure. 

Yeah fair point. If Burnley win today they will have some real momentum for the final few games

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I dunno tbh.

I wouldn't say Watford and Brentford are the easiest games for them. They've struggled all season against this kind of teams. I can see them getting something against Chelsea but not Brentford. 

14 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Hadn’t thought of that. This last place in the relegation battle could literally come down to goal difference

I'm just clinging onto Leeds going down lol 

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2022 at 18:33, Jattdogg said:

Maguire might be a bell but that's pathetic to call in a bomb threat (whoever did it). Hope they do serious jail time as it is unacceptable behavior.

This is fake news as there was a misunderstanding as his manager reckoned 'Slabhead' needed a rocket up his arse!! I think they call it "lost in translation".