Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest StevieLynex

If Burnley win most of their remaining games, I’ve putting £10 on them at 5,000-1 to win the league

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Looking more and more like sacking Dyche was the right decision.

Said it at the time, I didn’t get the furore over it. Burnley has been absolutely rotten the past 18 months and it had grown so stale under him.

Shows what can happen when you allow some players some freedom and not the same rigid training regimes every day for 10 years.

I find it massively hypocritical if anyone raged against pundits slagging us for sacking Ranieri but then themselves rage at Burnley for sacking Dyche.

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

I found it massively hypocritical if anyone raged against pundits slagging us for sacking Ranieri but then themselves rage at Burnley for sacking Dyche.

They’ll be the same when we get rid of Brendan

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

You can't question the fight in this Burnley side. Good honest group of players. Everton on the other hand!

I was in the minority that didn't criticise the sack of Dyche. Yes Dyche was a successful manager for them, Ranieri was the same for us. We don't know what's going on in the dressing room of some clubs. Some managers are stubborn with their tactics and a change is much needed. 

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I was in the minority that didn't criticise the sack of Dyche. Yes Dyche was a successful manager for them, Ranieri was the same for us. We don't know what's going on in the dressing room of some clubs. Some managers are stubborn with their tactics and a change is much needed. 

That's an image I really didn't need in my head lol

• Haha 1