Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

I know you end up loving your own players that opposition hate but surely even Everton fans struggle to like Richarlison. 

Pathetic from Everton that half, can understand why buts it's a really shite watch. Up there with Villa with almost 90% dislikeable players. 

If Richarlison is rolling around like he's just been tazed for the 3rd or 4th time in the game and the Ref hasn't called a halt to play, Liverpool ought to be pressing forward with all their might, not passing it around half-heartedly, waiting for a break in play.

Noteable that Richarlison springs up and is running around afterwards every time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I almost admire Richarlison's shithousery. Almost.

There's a difference between annoying sh*thousery anr making it clever. Vardy is smart with it and isn't a brat 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm glad Liverpool played on with Richardson down.  Teams should do it more often.

I get fed up of players thinking they can just stop games.

The thing is they can and they do. Refs have the power to book players who feign injury.

• Like 2