Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting stat, apparently Liverpool have gone 46 games without conceding a penalty. 

Also only had one player sent off so far this decade in any competition. Robertson against Spurs earlier this season (given by VAR after an initial yellow) was the first since 2019.

Of course opposition has less of the ball etc, but mad Liverpool fans claim refs are against them. 

2 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Funny thing is when Arsenal were promoted all that time ago there was something of a fiddle as they did not finish in promotion places. Been in top division since so rather ironic .

I guess people were too preoccupied with the first world war to worry about what the gunners were up to 

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I guess people were too preoccupied with the first world war to worry about what the gunners were up to 

It was 1919 once the game resumed after the war  ended  I get your joke about the gunners  The Arsenal chairman was certainly aiming to get his club high.

Zaha is by far the biggest bellend in the league. Happy to twat someone in the face, complains when a defender gets within 5 yards of him.

Wouldn't mind if he was actually decent, all flashy stepovers and **** all end product.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

zero quality in tonight’s game 

I can forgive a lack of quality, the British game is all about playing at a good tempo, the faster the pace, the more likely mistakes will happen. I haven't seen any slow ponderous passing around the back.

Even Leeds' supposed easier games are Brighton who are decent away from home and Brentford who are looking strong at the moment. With their goal difference already poor they could be right in it.

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Zaha is by far the biggest bellend in the league. Happy to twat someone in the face, complains when a defender gets within 5 yards of him.

Wouldn't mind if he was actually decent, all flashy stepovers and **** all end product.

I think Fernandes and Richarlison would be pushing him hard for the gold medal 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

I think Fernandes and Richarlison would be pushing him hard for the gold medal 😄

Nah. Firstly they are occasionally effective in games. Also they might be a bit dirty and dive occasionally, but they don't whinge every time they are tackled whilst also being incredibly nasty themselves. I remember one game at the KP where he threw Tielemans off the pitch. Can you imagine if an opponent did that to him? He's just spent a good minute complaining about Ayling taking the ball off him lol