Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

By the way, I thought Chelsea weren’t allowed to sell tickets anymore? And buy players? Because some of their fans think they’re getting Fofana in the summer. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, Bert said:

By the way, I thought Chelsea weren’t allowed to sell tickets anymore? And buy players? Because some of their fans think they’re getting Fofana in the summer. 

Theyre getting a centre half from us but it's not fofana.

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

if their takeover is done then they can trade

it can’t drag on too long because I’m pretty sure they won’t be allowed  to play next season under current restrictions 

and more likely cags ……

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

I guess people were too preoccupied with the first world war to worry about what the gunners were up to 

Who would have thought that one of the sanctions would be having to take Vestegaard ?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Nah. Firstly they are occasionally effective in games. Also they might be a bit dirty and dive occasionally, but they don't whinge every time they are tackled whilst also being incredibly nasty themselves. I remember one game at the KP where he threw Tielemans off the pitch. Can you imagine if an opponent did that to him? He's just spent a good minute complaining about Ayling taking the ball off him lol

You lost me ,when you put the bit about them not whinging and only diving occasionally 😄

Just now, Weller Wing said:

You lost me ,when you put the bit about them not whinging and only diving occasionally 😄

lol Come on, they aren't close to Zaha in the whinging stakes. He moans at every single thing.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

lol Come on, they aren't close to Zaha in the whinging stakes. He moans at every single thing.

Wouldn't argue he's a whinging twat but most fans I know,from different clubs dislike Richarlison the most.

He's got that look my missus gives me when I get home p#ssed😆

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bert said:

some of them on social media are talking like theyve already brought him, minus the fact hes just signed a new deal and we'll want well over £100mil for him....but you know chelsea fans 1 iq

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Zaha is by far the biggest bellend in the league. Happy to twat someone in the face, complains when a defender gets within 5 yards of him.

Wouldn't mind if he was actually decent, all flashy stepovers and **** all end product.

So, thats zaha to score against us the next time we play palace?

Edited by Jattdogg

3 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I have every hope that Everton get relegated. Can't put my finger on why, there's just something about them..

Because it's a badly run club with a lot of unlikeable players that play there with huge wages and disrespect the game. Would you like ManU to go down? Same applies to Everton. 

• Like 1