Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest MarshallForEngland
Just now, Lionator said:

How is that not a red? Studs on the knee, anywhere else on the pitch against a non goalkeeper and he’s walking. 

My thoughts exactly. 

If people think that was a foul then football is done.

Milner wins the ball, could see it as it happened, good decision by the ref.

Newcastle are shit though. A few wins against mid to poor sides and people were talking them up. They offered nothing today against a rotated Liverpool side who barely got out of their top gear.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sishades said:

Super agent Riola has been found dead!!

He was in hospital, so not much found dead. Found dead would imply he was at home or in hotel and someone found him.

16 minutes ago, sishades said:

Super agent Riola has been found dead!!

Fortunately, I caught myself before I repped you for this news.  :unsure:  Condolences to his family.

But if the authorities ever get their act together, he will be among the last of his kind.

Watching Norwich bs villa. Can anyone tell me what is the actual point of pookymon. He had to be one of the most useless overated strikers in the league. Villa struggling to break them down but get a stroke of luck and Watkins buries it