Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Watford should have re hired Pearson rather than Roy if they wanted to stay up. I hope they stay down for the foreseeable now. Must be awful for the fans. Just no connection at all with players etc, just seem to be a team of random European players who I’ve never heard of. 

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Tierney just isn't fit enough. Poor from him, he's letting the players down because he's miles behind the play.

Agree with Neville on this. Tierney had to set boundaries and he had plenty of opportunities to do so and warnings about Dallas. Very poor from the Tierney today.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Shot yourselves in the foot bring in two managers past their sell by date.

Yes - probably the only sort of managers that would come .

27 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Got to question your board again, they don’t do you any favours 

Many are now.

19 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

He does not give a **** and I respect that. Take the money and run and retire in the sun. Clearly already invested in some shit hot shades. 

Tbf he was “ILL” apparently.

Its ok if they are any good but most aren’t now or past their best .

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Watford should have re hired Pearson rather than Roy if they wanted to stay up. I hope they stay down for the foreseeable now. Must be awful for the fans. Just no connection at all with players etc, just seem to be a team of random European players who I’ve never heard of. 

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

Why does Martin Tyler sound so gutted about that goal going in for City?

Dunno it’s weird as he supports Man U so surely doesn’t want Liverpool to win the league? Although not sure who united fans hate more Man City or Liverpool.