Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

What’s with this paper being thrown? 

By a 12 year old kid live on sky , as someone with a 12 year old son.  That's a shocker. Imagine how bad the dad must be.

Just now, jamfox said:

By a 12 year old kid live on sky , as someone with a 12 year old son.  That's a shocker. Imagine how bad the dad must be.

Dunno mate if all this has been by one 12

year old then he has a lot of paper at his disposal.

1 hour ago, Asha said:

Think Leeds go down and Everton stay up purely because they’ve got Watford away to come and that’s the most guaranteed gift-wrapped 3 points in Premier League history.

Is it though? 

Screenshot_20220430_195710.thumb.jpg.7bf6aca37687581e4ab383fc1a1945bf.jpg

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone actually want Leeds to go down over Everton? 

Leeds are inoffensive and very non-threatening to us. Everton, on the other hand, have a toxic fan base and they don't like us. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why?

Ive never had any problem with Everton. Leeds on the other hand have a history of being filthy and one of their pondlife fans even spat at my son years ago when we played them in the championship.

The away trip to Leeds was always ridiculously over priced and crap facilities, whereas Everton are much more of a Premier League mainstay to me and far more likeable.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Leeds are going down. No idea where they will pick any more points up from. Everton will pick up another 7 to 8 points at least which puts them around 37. Burnley will hit 40 points. Leeds will not move much further forward. Sacking the manager gave them nothing.

Yep . I agree with this analysis ( sadly) as would love Everton to drop . Pitiful club 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Can't stand their fans. Absolute delusional fanbase. Even now still singing about being winners of something they never won.

Also after seeing Leeds fans throw shit at and therefore delay their own players I see they are a sandwich short of a picnic to put it politely.

• Like 1