Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Relegation would ruin Everton, who are already in bother because of overspending.

If Everton survive, they might (although unlikely given recent years) rise up and be a top half team and would be a rival to us, potentially with a shiny big stadium.

I think we need bigger spending rivals to struggle, so I want Everton to go down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Also after seeing Leeds fans throw shit at and therefore delay their own players I see they are a sandwich short of a picnic to put it politely.

All that crying made the Hovis soggy and now the sandwiches are missing 😂

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Definitely hope Everton go down instead of Leeds, but they won't, they'll stay up and this massive wake up call will make them finally run the club properly. Expect them to be above us in the table in 2 seasons time. Ffs. 

I pretty confident they will be below us.

Easy to forget we have had to cope with playing 51 games this season.

If we have no European football we will pick up in the league 100%

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everton for me, some of their fans actually think they are right up their with Liverpool for the best team on Merseyside. Also of course we will no longer get days of sky build up for the biggest and best derby of all time with apparently the best  most passionate fans ever. Also Everton can really stink a place out a place with their time wasting, diving and negativity Richarlison has gone over in warm ups and claimed fouls before

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Leeds are going down. No idea where they will pick any more points up from. Everton will pick up another 7 to 8 points at least which puts them around 37. Burnley will hit 40 points. Leeds will not move much further forward. Sacking the manager gave them nothing.

doubt-press-x.gif

Just now, katieakita said:

Everton for me, some of their fans actually think they are right up their with Liverpool for the best team on Merseyside. Also of course we will no longer get days of sky build up for the biggest and best derby of all time with apparently the best  most passionate fans ever. Also Everton can really stink a place out a place with their time wasting, diving and negativity Richarlison has gone over in warm ups and claimed fouls before

They're pretty much on a par with Tranmere and slightly better than Marine.

2 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Gonna have to lump on Burnley to win the Prem next season.  lol

Whilst that’s not going to happen, I have to say that the way they are fighting for their lives and the spirit among the team and bench is very reminiscent of us in 2015. In terms of quality they are worse than Leeds and Everton but because they are an actual team of players they will finish above both. They fight and play for one another. 

Edited by StriderHiryu

18 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Relegation would ruin Everton, who are already in bother because of overspending.

If Everton survive, they might (although unlikely given recent years) rise up and be a top half team and would be a rival to us, potentially with a shiny big stadium.

I think we need bigger spending rivals to struggle, so I want Everton to go down.

Leeds could ,be Stronger than Everton next season, Financial & squad...