Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Have to hand it to West Ham, they are a resilient bunch. Respect them for that even if I can't stand them 

Arsenal are the ones playing like they had a big match in the week and one coming up . W Ham looking more lively . If the best attacking option arsenal have is Nketiah I really don’t see them winning much 

11 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

If Leeds go down you'll get some of their their fans saying Marcelo Bielsa would have kept them up.

If Leeds go down, the Man on the Bucket did the deed.

Nearly 3 goals against per game, thanks to his refusal to change his system once the league had figured him out.

954291967_BielsaMarsch.JPG.54863cdc9ec6db0edf9ed320079a5b91.JPG

Match after match, he loaded the gun and handed it to the other side.  Maybe they left it a little too late for Ted Lasso.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brendan decided he wanted an EPL experienced player so he went for Vestergaard

No he didn't. Just because you've said it 19m times doesn't mean it's true. Hes a right back.

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

It was a last minute buy for them, his agent was asking EPL the last weekend if any team was interested, don't recall there was interest from Arsenal.

It was Spurs and us who had threads on him

Ah ok, was he waiting for Spurs then I wonder?

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

How many more times does Nketiah have to miss before Alan Smith stops calling him a ''good finisher"?

Thought my stream was on the blink when I kept seeing exactly the same move; the ball out to Nketiah out on the left, he cuts in on his right and fluffs the shot but no, he really has done that at least 4 times this second half with the same outcome every time.

1 hour ago, Tielemans63 said:

Have to hand it to West Ham, they are a resilient bunch. Respect them for that even if I can't stand them 

But on fumes, like a lot of us predicted back in December. That game was perfectly evident of the advantage a club has when not playing European football. 

Three non big six clubs are in recent seasons have tried to do three competitions - eventually the lack of squad depth gets you. Only one of those clubs managed to get a trophy in the process. Leicester 

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

We could realistically be 14th by the time we play next Sunday. 

Saturday games:

Brentford vs Southampton 

Palace vs Watford 

Burnley vs Aston Villa 

Could conceivably be in the final as well.

Have West Ham bottled it? Sure some on here were wanking themselves silly earlier this year over them. If they'd had the injuries we'd have they'd be behind us.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Could conceivably be in the final as well.

Have West Ham bottled it? Sure some on here were wanking themselves silly earlier this year over them. If they'd had the injuries we'd have they'd be behind us.

Of course. 

I'd be happy with a final! 

Given we were given the bottlers tag, West Ham didn't even reach the final day of the season to even have a chance of bottling, so they've actually bottled it earlier than we did :ph34r: