Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 hour ago, fox_up_north said:

I can see Chelsea dropping out of top 4. They just look like a bunch of mercenaries who are only in it for the money, except they now don't know where the money is coming from. 

The FA and Sky want Everton to stay up. It's only fans of other clubs (aka - normal people) who want them to go down and we don't matter. 

Just watching MOTD now. **** Everton. Truly hope they go down. Can't understand those who'd rather see Leeds drop at all. 

13 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Their fans are beginning to turn on Tuchel. Some of his man management has been shoddy and some of his interviews haven’t been the most ambitious 

The champions league win has made Tuchel look better than he is. 

The weeks before that. They screwed up the FA cup final and were close falling out of the top 4 only for us to blow it. 

I haven't been that impressed watching them this season outside of Madrid and they have been lucky to win a few games. 

His record isn't all that hectic. Certainly not in the way klopps has been. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We won't finish 14th. I've got a decent sized bet on us finishing bottom half but think it'll probably lose actually because of the fact we play two sides who'll already be down. We've got the nicest run in in the league.

Even so it's been piss poor. I can't believe there are people who think it hasn't.

You never know with those games though do you. They're both poor teams who we should beat, but sometimes when they have the freedom of playing with no pressure they play better than they have been doing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We won't finish 14th. I've got a decent sized bet on us finishing bottom half but think it'll probably lose actually because of the fact we play two sides who'll already be down. We've got the nicest run in in the league.

Even so it's been piss poor. I can't believe there are people who think it hasn't.

https://tenor.com/bp0RT.gif

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Anything other than 6 points in those games is piss poor if you're totally honest.

Everton will get something here I'm sure of it.

Surely we from our great escape season remember that nothing is writ in stone, those fighting to avoid relegation fight hard, there is certainly no sure thing.

• Like 1

Hope fully every one that plays Everton between now and the end of the season score in the first 5 mins and shithouse the rest of the game watch them loose their heads watching the other team do it 

14 minutes ago, john ridley said:

If we can only win one game it's got to be Everton ,would love it for us to help send them down .

You know there will be hordes of blue scouse ringing your doorbell all hours of night if we send them down don’t you?

17 minutes ago, john ridley said:

If we can only win one game it's got to be Everton ,would love it for us to help send them down .

After seeing the behaviour of Leeds fans at Man City, including seeing children chucking paper at players, i want that club nowhere near the Premier League again. Disgusting.

2 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

After seeing the behaviour of Leeds fans at Man City, including seeing children chucking paper at players, i want that club nowhere near the Premier League again. Disgusting.

The behaviour of some of our lot at Forest wasn't exactly angelic.

Every club has 'em, even us. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, STEVIE B said:

The behaviour of some of our lot at Forest wasn't exactly angelic.

Every club has 'em, even us. 

Yes - those situations weren't great and are being dealt with. But did we have kids chucking stuff at players during the match?

Just now, jamesp26 said:

Yes - those situations weren't great and are being dealt with. But did we have kids chucking stuff at players during the match?

I'm not sure a fan attacking a player is the same as 'chucking paper' at players. Chucking loo roll on the pitch was all the rage in the 70s/80s !

Can't say l saw the Leeds v Man C incident tbf.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

Nothing like a bit of faux outrage. Grealish was literally laughing as it was happening.

• Like 1

whatever happens between now and the end of the league is of our own making. We have sooooo many winnable games to look back on where we literally flushed down the toilet. We reap what we sow. Not the fans fault this is all on the players and coaches so no complaining about having to face teams that wanna scrap for a point. Game management is something our team has to seriously work on in pre-season! We cannot afford to repeat these mistakes again next season.

49 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Nothing like a bit of faux outrage. Grealish was literally laughing as it was happening.

Maybe you think its faux outrage, i just thought it was pathetic. Our fan at forest was quickly condemned and dealt with. At Leeds, who are fighting for survival, families are ok with kids chucking stuff at players. Whatever. Makes them my wish for relegation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamesp26 said:

Maybe you think its faux outrage, i just thought it was pathetic. Our fan at forest was quickly condemned and dealt with. At Leeds, who are fighting for survival, families are ok with kids chucking stuff at players. Whatever. Makes them my wish for relegation. 

It was paper, Jesus wept.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sky building up HUGE GUEST ROY KEANE as though he's not on Sky every week.

They can hardly build up the team.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It was paper, Jesus wept.

Jeeze - i don't want the kids deported or anything. Just thought for a club who is in serious trouble, playing at home in a game they really could have got a result from on live tv, it was a pretty crap display all round.  If that's their collective attitude and how they feel its best support their club, i'd happily see them relegated. Each to their own. Everton's result puts them in serious trouble now anyway, so they can chuck what they like to who ever - its out of their hands.

Wasn't sure where to stick this...

Fulham is returning to the PL next season, having won the Championship tonight, with Mitrović who scored barely 4 goals last season in the EPL bagging 43 goals in the Championship this season. Is there really that level of a gap in quality (I know there's a significant gap) or is he just getting better with age (he's only 27)? 

Meanwhile, shame that Fulham's best player Fabio Carvalho will be joining Liverpool in the summer. The rich just keep getting richer. :thumbdown:

• Like 2