Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

4 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Wasn't sure where to stick this...

Fulham is returning to the PL next season, having won the Championship tonight, with Mitrović who scored barely 4 goals last season in the EPL bagging 43 goals in the Championship this season. Is there really that level of a gap in quality (I know there's a significant gap) or is he just getting better with age (he's only 27)? 

Meanwhile, shame that Fulham's best player Fabio Carvalho will be joining Liverpool in the summer. The rich just keep getting richer. :thumbdown:

Their squad was outrageous even by relegated standards. Also Marco Silva will get away with his “score more than you” tactics down in the champ but they’ll probably get a rude awakening as usual in the Prem! 

What’s with all the Ronaldo love in with the barge there? Remember when Vardy did it verses Rafael and everyone criticised the ref’s decision to waive the challenge on. Double standards.

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Doesn't look like *that* much of a walk out.

Pesky side, not being shite when they need them to.  lol

They'll be standing around for a long time to be fair, I imagine their coaches back to London leave at the same time as Brentford's.

• Like 1

Chelsea are a weird club. Extremely successfull but they treat their successful managers like crap. They hate Mourinho and he's the Chelsea GOAT. Ancelotti was binned in a disgraceful fashion. Rafa won them the Europa League and he might as well be an ISIS member to them. Sarri also won them the Europa League and he was roundly mocked and treated like a meme. Chelsea have a toxic culture when you think about it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Got to feel for West Ham and Man City fans who have made arrangements to see the game suddenly moved at short notice .

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lew_Fountain/status/1521415281872093186

Doubt they care if they make it to the Europa final (WH) or get to beat out Liverpool hours before a last day shock story (MC).

It’ll be all the funnier when Frankfurt dump them out on Thursday though.

On 01/05/2022 at 20:27, AjcW said:

Not something I’ve seen discussed much in the press but Chelsea have gone a bit shit haven’t they? 

They’re an FA Cup final defeat away from a nothing season and limping towards a top four finish… even that is under threat. 

Wonder if a new owner might make a managerial change? 

Can't believe I thought Lukaku would fire them to a title this season lol

Think losing Chilly and James (for a fair portion of time) really affected them as most of their attacking work came from those two. You'd expect a top class manager to get that squad on 80+ points though. Very poor from Tuchel for me,

• Like 2