Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Some poor form, but when Brighton look back at their league finishes they won't look back and think "that top half finish was good but remember that poor form we had" 

Imagine if they had a top striker. Potter might not be too much different to Rodgers here but he could have Brighton flying with a reliable goalscorer (he says after they've gone 4-0 up lol)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

It is embarrassing with the resources available to us that we can’t play as well as this Brighton side

We stuck 4 past ManUtd and did play as well as this vs ManUtd this season. Lots of teams have. ManUtd are crap.

Brighton haven't been that good this season. I doubt their fans have much enjoyed them scoring 36 goals this season.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 2

Guest Col city fan

Two things:

Ragnick was brought in for his tactical ability

😳

Anyone thinking Potter isn’t a bloody good manager

😳

7 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’ve never known a Premier League season with so many poor sides in it. Bar Liverpool and Man City, everyone is no better than bang average. 

More like unlike 20 or even 10years ago when just afew had cash now midtable teams have the resources and can compete and are buying clever and it's a game of 11 v 11

• Like 1

I know we laugh about the Potter love in but he's probably the only other Premier League manager I'd consider if we were looking. 

Obviously it has to be considered how shite Man It'd are. Some accused our players of lack of effort on Thursday, well this is what lack of effort looks like. 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I know we laugh about the Potter love in but he's probably the only other Premier League manager I'd consider if we were looking. 

Obviously it has to be considered how shite Man It'd are. Some accused our players of lack of effort on Thursday, well this is what lack of effort looks like. 

We'll match them tomorrow

9 minutes ago, Sampson said:

We stuck 4 past ManUtd and did play as well as this vs ManUtd this season. Lots of teams have. ManUtd are crap.

Brighton haven't been that good this season. I doubt their fans have much enjoyed them scoring 36 goals this season.

Considering everyone moans about how dreadful we've been at the back I think he'd be a relief. A side like Brighton isn't going to be tight at the back and that expansive going forwards. It's one or the other really.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Scotch said:

4-0 down, they take off Mata and put on Maguire... Could you imagine this site if Rodgers done something like that?

Bringing Amartey on against Roma was hardly a great move, when you took off two players who might have scored the goals we needed

Ralf is possibly the worst appointment to one of the biggest clubs. Seems he has achieved nothing apart from pissing everyone off. Couldn't care less either - love watching the Sky Sports studio losing their sh*t over Man U each week.

I think Spurs are going to do Liverpool later.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’ve never known a Premier League season with so many poor sides in it. Bar Liverpool and Man City, everyone is no better than bang average. 

2015/16 season?

1 minute ago, jamesp26 said:

Ralf is possibly the worst appointment to one of the biggest clubs. Seems he has achieved nothing apart from pissing everyone off. Couldn't care less either - love watching the Sky Sports studio losing their sh*t over Man U each week.

I think Spurs are going to do Liverpool later.  

And we had people on here calling him a tactical genius and the godfather of German football lol