Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

3 minutes ago, jamesp26 said:

Ralf is possibly the worst appointment to one of the biggest clubs. Seems he has achieved nothing apart from pissing everyone off. Couldn't care less either - love watching the Sky Sports studio losing their sh*t over Man U each week.

I think Spurs are going to do Liverpool later.  

I think he's highlighted just what a bunch of lazy prima donna's the Man Utd squad are.

He's had the balls to call them out, nobody else has.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

OGS got more out of this Man U squad than Rangnick.

Because he was their mate and let them get away with murder.

Ralf has come in and they've thrown their toys out of the pram.

You think a manager like Ferguson would have tolerated any of their shit?

They need major work, but they have still got some very talented players.

I'm not sticking up for Rangnick, I don't know enough about him to be honest, but the issue is the players, not the manager.

Ten Hag has got some serious work to do. Mainly clearing out the trouble makers and hoping he's given enough time to build a team.

Doh, I presumed it would be a 1-0 or 2-0 Man Utd “flat track bully” win so didn’t watch. Just seen the score! Will they repeat it ( comedy channel possibly). Wowzer, well done Brighton but really thought Utd players would be playing for their futures and have too much for them. Lesson learned, watch every b****y game just in case!

6 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Because he was their mate and let them get away with murder.

Ralf has come in and they've thrown their toys out of the pram.

You think a manager like Ferguson would have tolerated any of their shit?

They need major work, but they have still got some very talented players.

I'm not sticking up for Rangnick, I don't know enough about him to be honest, but the issue is the players, not the manager.

Ten Hag has got some serious work to do. Mainly clearing out the trouble makers and hoping he's given enough time to build a team.

Rangnick's about as intimidating and inspiring as those bland sweaters he wears. Dreadful appointment. Wish he was staying on as manager so he could take Man U to new lows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

United players have reached that horrible point where they simply don't care about the club they play for, it's the rotten apple situation.

The likes of Maguire and Shaw saying to team mates they prefer playing for England than United, players like Lingard and Mata who could go anywhere else but prefer bench warming and picking up money for nothing. And the deterioration of the youth system that produced a conveyor belt of talent but now turns out kids that lose their way and love for the game like Rashford and Greenwood.

It's an absolute miracle they're around the top 4 and makes it even more annoying that we've slipped back and aren't anywhere close to taking their spot.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some very, very, stupid opinions about Rangnick from some people making themselves look a bit daft in here. 

Anyone expecting him to go in to United and immediately make them better on the pitch was missing the point. The man has gone in there to upset the squad, he's gone in there to identify weakness and work out who needs to go and who needs to come in to replace them. 

It was always completely predictable he'd piss off most of their divas and probably take them backwards before they go forwards. But that's been long, long overdue at United. 

He's not a world class manager, he's much better back of house which is where his future will be at United but he is a very smart guy that knows football extremely well and has spoken a lot of truths about Man Utd as an organisation and where they're at currently. 

Spot on and the fella reacting with a lol has let himself down. 

• Like 2

football is so petty, Potter is a good manager but there are some in here that have to criticize him every time they have some poor form. There’s also those that only praise him when he’s winning 🤷‍♂️

It’s simply just football, there’s always ups and downs. You have to see past it and see, is the philosophy right, are the changes correct (even the ones that don’t work out) 

I’d love to see what he would do with a higher calibre of player. Personally, i think he’d do a good job here but I don’t think he would swap brighton for us even if we were interested. They will invest just as much as us in the next year if not more. 

If they do sign the elusive striker they need, they will join the party fighting for 7th. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, iancognito said:

United players have reached that horrible point where they simply don't care about the club they play for, it's the rotten apple situation.

The likes of Maguire and Shaw saying to team mates they prefer playing for England than United, players like Lingard and Mata who could go anywhere else but prefer bench warming and picking up money for nothing. And the deterioration of the youth system that produced a conveyor belt of talent but now turns out kids that lose their way and love for the game like Rashford and Greenwood.

It's an absolute miracle they're around the top 4 and makes it even more annoying that we've slipped back and aren't anywhere close to taking their spot.

money is the root of all evil :D Footballers get so much money now days most of them couldn't give a shit after they get a big contract.

Bring a wage cap in I say.

Edited by whoareyaaa

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Wonder if anyone still wouldn’t have Potter here. I certainly would. 

I would, if we needed a manager.

It's one of those things though where they lose two games and the know it alls start going on about "Haha and you guys wanted potter, better with Harry than Graham LOLOL" . Potter is exactly the sort of manager we've always done well with - proves himself at a lower level league/club and comes in with a fresh approach.

• Like 1