Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

money is the root of all evil :D Footballers get so much money now days most of them couldn't give a shit after they get a big contract.

Bring a wage cap in I say.

Which is why being "a selling club" isn't such a bad thing. Keep them hungry, sell them when they get to being a Billy Big Bollox.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Spot on and the fella reacting with a lol has let himself down. 

Anyone who replies to an honest opinion with a lol is a tw*t. 

Just now, Gravel said:

Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "We can only apologise to the supporters who came all the way to Brighton, we just weren't good enough"

Bless

Londons not that far from Brighton

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone who replies to an honest opinion with a lol is a tw*t. 

Surely this post should be the exception to that rule? I am so confused, should I have added a lol or not???   

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Gravel said:

Manchester United interim boss Ralf Rangnick speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "We can only apologise to the supporters who came all the way to Brighton, we just weren't good enough"

Bless

Too right, most travelled all the way from kent and even as far as london. 

Guest Col city fan
47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some very, very, stupid opinions about Rangnick from some people making themselves look a bit daft in here. 

Anyone expecting him to go in to United and immediately make them better on the pitch was missing the point. The man has gone in there to upset the squad, he's gone in there to identify weakness and work out who needs to go and who needs to come in to replace them. 

It was always completely predictable he'd piss off most of their divas and probably take them backwards before they go forwards. But that's been long, long overdue at United. 

He's not a world class manager, he's much better back of house which is where his future will be at United but he is a very smart guy that knows football extremely well and has spoken a lot of truths about Man Utd as an organisation and where they're at currently. 

And he’s also managed them out of the Champions League!

Was that part of your mythical plan too?

🤷‍♂️
What you’re saying is that he’d piss off their divas… for what end?

The new bloke will be well aware who their divas are anyway?

What the Ragnick project has done has made them all into a laughing stock, led by a bloke who clearly can’t manage any of them?

What was the point? 

Edited by Col city fan

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Think you’ve missed the point here col

I honestly couldn’t see any point. I’ve added to the post 

Just now, Col city fan said:

I honestly couldn’t see any point. I’ve added to the post 

He has saved the new manager a job by working out who is worth keeping. Prior they just had Ole being everyones best mate and things never changing. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

He has saved the new manager a job by working out who is worth keeping. Prior they just had Ole being everyones best mate and things never changing. 

And Finners is suggesting that was the plan?

I understand the argument but as I said, that’s done two things:

1. Lost them a huge a huge amount of revenue by not making CL

2. Put them under even more pressure to get rid of players who we all knew needed getting rid of anyway?

Seems a tenuous argument?

Could it not also be that Ragnick was just a bad choice anyway?

Edited by Col city fan

Just now, Col city fan said:

And Finners is suggesting that was the plan?

I understand the argument but as I said, that’s done two things:

1. Lost them a huge a huge amount of revenue by not making CL

2. Put them under even more pressure to get rid of players who we all knew needed getting rid of anyway?

Seems a tenuous argument?

As I said their problems lie much deeper than lost revenue by missing out on champions league next season. They needed someone to go in there without giving a shit.