Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Col city fan
4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

As I said their problems lie much deeper than lost revenue by missing out on champions league next season. They needed someone to go in there without giving a shit. 

You could be right. Seems a bit radical to me that.

You can see that none of the players take this bloke at all seriously and I wonder whether the ones that do stay (they won’t sell ALL of them) WILL take the new bloke seriously. Time will tell on that.

Personally I think it’s more likely that a very very badly run club has continued to run it badly by appointing yet again completely the wrong bloke. 
If the new bloke turns any of this lot round we’ll know the truth I guess 

Managerially it pisses me off that such a brilliantly run club as Man Utd was could get it SO wrong for such a long time.

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

You could be right. Seems a bit radical to me that.

You can see that none of the players take this bloke at all seriously and I wonder whether the ones that do stay (they won’t sell ALL of them) WILL take the new bloke seriously. Time will tell on that.

Personally I think it’s more likely that a very very badly run club has continued to run it badly by appointing yet again completely the wrong bloke. 
If the new bloke turns any of this lot round we’ll know the truth I guess 

Either way they are a disgrace. They should’ve just kept Moyes 

52 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Some very, very, stupid opinions about Rangnick from some people making themselves look a bit daft in here. 

Anyone expecting him to go in to United and immediately make them better on the pitch was missing the point. The man has gone in there to upset the squad, he's gone in there to identify weakness and work out who needs to go and who needs to come in to replace them. 

It was always completely predictable he'd piss off most of their divas and probably take them backwards before they go forwards. But that's been long, long overdue at United. 

He's not a world class manager, he's much better back of house which is where his future will be at United but he is a very smart guy that knows football extremely well and has spoken a lot of truths about Man Utd as an organisation and where they're at currently. 

I don't doubt Ralf's role was to identify what needs doing to help the transition to whatever they do next. But at the expense of Champions league, a 6th place finish and becoming largely a laughing stock this season? I don't buy that for one moment. This season has hurt that club and their fans like no other, and his tenure should be looked at as a complete and utter disaster. As for his future, he's already going to be doing it part time whilst he takes the Austria job. I don't recall many part time appointments working out at big clubs. Maybe Ten Hag can implement Ralf sweeping changes and turn this around in rapid speed - we will see. 

2 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Have to say that ibrahim konate is a hell of a player. Liverpool really getting their transfers right of late. Luiz and Alcantara too. 

A French centre back pairing of him and Fofana in future is a scary thought.

Guest Col city fan
11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Either way they are a disgrace. They should’ve just kept Moyes 

To be fair, if that WAS the plan, it was a very brave one?

Time will tell