Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I think that’s in the 300m 

51 m fee

800k/week for five years   -  200m  (the s/o fee inc in that so apportion how you wish)

Agent takes 49m (his old man probably gets a  bit of that aswell) 

the headline may be 51m but you always have to look at the outlay over the contract to judge what a player actually costs the club …

it’s outrageous…….. however, I reckon little wes is relishing playing against him next season …..

Yeah exactly it's not what Trev thinks, hence why it's a disgusting deal.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

I'd be surprised if Haaland starts more than 3 games.

Corrected it for you. He'd fit right in with us.

2 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Villa haven't got much to play for, but they certainly aren't "on the beach". Gerrard has got them hungry and motivated - I'd forgotten managers could do that.

Not going to lie, this Villa performance (so far), their effort, is making me sad for our showings.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Villa haven't got much to play for, but they certainly aren't "on the beach". Gerrard has got them hungry and motivated - I'd forgotten managers could do that.

The "on the beach" mentality doesn't mean they're just gonna sit around watching Liverpool players. They will have fun attacking but they can still concede 4-5 goals. 

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

When a player fouls like Konsa, who clearly pushed Jota over, points to other areas on the pitch? Are they really trying football whataboutery?  lol

One of the biggest ***** in league, constantly throwing himself to the ground and then complaining. 

34 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I think the most likely next move for Kane will be move abroad, to PSG? Not impossible with Mbappe likely to leave.

56 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Kane must be gutted and really annoyed he didn’t get his move to Man City.  Maybe PSG if poch stays and mbappe goes 

I'd pay good money to see Harry Kane trying out some French in a post-match interview  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I think that’s in the 300m 

51 m fee

800k/week for five years   -  200m  (the s/o fee inc in that so apportion how you wish)

Agent takes 49m (his old man probably gets a  bit of that aswell) 

the headline may be 51m but you always have to look at the outlay over the contract to judge what a player actually costs the club …

it’s outrageous…….. however, I reckon little wes is relishing playing against him next season …..

He’s not even going to be on half of that a week lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not going to lie, this Villa performance (so far), their effort, is making me sad for our showings.

Villa have not been playing twice a week for most of the season with a heavily depleted squad ravished with injuries. 

• Like 4