Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

That's all well and good if refs give penalties for fouls were the player doesn't hit the deck. 

If this is the end of the stupid situation where you get a schrodingers cat situation of where something is a penalty and is not a penalty at the same time, I'll be happy.

Also agree with your point, but you rarely see fouls where it should be a pen not given compared to players diving in the box which happens multiple times in each game.

43 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

One story going around is that man city have offered 80million plus mahrez. Its said spurs maybe tempted with that the problem is mahrez doesnt want to go, which is holding the deal up.

why would they do that? he was one of their best players last season.

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

One story going around is that man city have offered 80million plus mahrez. Its said spurs maybe tempted with that the problem is mahrez doesnt want to go, which is holding the deal up.

Tottenham are never accepting £80 million with or without Mahrez.

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Everton have followed Arsenal into the soulless void of crypto-fanship

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 14.55.39.png

If they produced a Foxes token on a half-decent platform...say, Algorand -  I'd grab some. Especially if it meant that when I finally get across the pond for a game I can use them for a few extra match-day perks or an outing or two around Leicester. I'd be buying them ahead of time as a sort of savings account for the trip.

8 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

It was a huge mistake and was only going backfire on him, if Kane was too stupid to realize this or can't form an opinion for himself and has to bow down to his agent then either way he's ultimately to blame.

He won’t get much stick for this behaviour like some would .

It’s Saint Harry of Kane, he’ll probably get sympathy. Thing is, other than Man City and PSG, who the actual fuch would pay £100 million plus for Mr. Glass ankles?   I would literally stand by the clock tower and shit myself laughing if he ended up staying at Spurs. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

If they produced a Foxes token on a half-decent platform...say, Algorand -  I'd grab some. Especially if it meant that when I finally get across the pond for a game I can use them for a few extra match-day perks or an outing or two around Leicester. I'd be buying them ahead of time as a sort of savings account for the trip.

The day they do is the day I forget all about football and do something else with my time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stadt said:

Steve Bruce has won 28% of his PL games as manager 💀

For context, Pardew’s is 34%. 

Winning 28% of your games over a season equates to 10-11 wins, which is usually enough to scrape survival. Seems about right! 

It's odd because he's had a handful of promotions so I don't think he's a completely hopeless football manager, it's just debatable whether he's a Premier league manager. 

It's mad that both Pardew and Bruce have made it to an FA Cup finals (finals in Pardew’s case) and lost in extra time. 

• Haha 1

Funny to see/hear the Spurs fallout over Kane. They're such a tinpot club. They bang on about loyalty and professionalism but dismiss the idea of a "gentleman's agreement" as worthless now they want Kane back on their treadmill to nowhere. It appears that respect only goes one way. They're even whining about some loans he got from the club years ago.

What I find curious is IF there is a gentleman's agreement I can only imagine that was put in place so that Levy could maximize any sale they got while duping Kane into thinking he'd be treated fairly. Otherwise there'd be a low buyout clause, right? While naive at best (incompetent/negligent at worse) Spurs fans instantly turning against Kane for "lack of respect" is about what I expect from that club. 

Kane should just copy Bale and sit it out while milking the club for his paycheck (close to 200,000 a WEEK!!!). Then text ManC and tell them to start lowering their offer. If he had any balls it would be a way to remind little Levy who's in control. 

3 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

Is he? Could equally be the next Davisson Sanchez. :dunno:

Why?

He's just won defender of the year in Serie A and was one of the best Copa America players.

He's miles ahead Davinson Sanchez ever will be.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

It’s Saint Harry of Kane, he’ll probably get sympathy. Thing is, other than Man City and PSG, who the actual fuch would pay £100 million plus for Mr. Glass ankles?   I would literally stand by the clock tower and shit myself laughing if he ended up staying at Spurs. 

So if HK is playing for Spurs against Man City on the 15th, are we seeing you at the Clock Tower at 3pm on the 16th, poppers and a bottle of Sennakot in hand ready to go?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2