Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

Just now, tom27111 said:

As much as I don't like Spurs, that is how you do a TIFO

Probably a club one paid for and organised by the club, many prefer them to be done by fans.

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

"Give Son some protection". They live in another world at Sky. 

Maybe they mean protection in a contraceptive sense so he doesn't reproduce. Wouldn't want another one of him.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Villa permanently signing Countinho for €20m, wonder if he kicks on next year.

Assume the low price will be due to the ridiculous wage he'll likely be on

Must be to do with that

The loan agreement talked about €40m so it must be that villa have agreed to take on all of his Barca wages and the difference above what Villa would pay him has  come off the few 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Must be to do with that

The loan agreement talked about €40m so it must be that villa have agreed to take on all of his Barca wages and the difference above what Villa would pay him has  come off the few 

From a Barca point of view would make sense too. Reduces their salary levels, giving them more freedom to make moves this summer. Interesting to see how it all works out. 

I've got American Comms on my stream, Lee Dixon has guessed it's the lean from Cedric into Son's back. Still seems incredibly soft, just a usual collision in aerial battles given the defender is tussling with Royal as well

15 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Obviously do when we’re in it, but otherwise absolutely couldn’t give a **** about who else gets in the Champions League. 

Arsenal to get in over Spurs any day for me 

• Like 1