Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

12 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I thought it was clear as day.

Attacker jumps, defender mistimed his jump and knocks attacker over.

I don't know why Lee Dixon had to guess? Presumably nothing to do with his loyalties?

Neville immediately said it was a foul and when the Arsenal players were moaning, he said "no way that gets turned over". He's right.

Whether they're given consistently is another subject, but it was definitely a penalty.

Having seen a better replay, can see why it was given he does nudge Son in the back. Still think it's soft with Son making the most out of it but still 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Arsenal concede while waiting for Ben White to get changed. Why doesn't anyone have their kit on ready these days?

Does my head in

Was Henderson for liverpool the other evening - Fabinho clearly sat down holding his hamstring but it took klopp way too long to call Henderson back to get changed.  What is there to lose by getting him straight back and getting changed just in case?  

• Like 1

Whatever you think of Son, he’s done a good job for his team by getting under Holding’s skin with his aggression and skill and ultimately forcing the idiot defender to commit a red card offence.

I wish we had a few ‘streetwise’ players like that.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Yeah it was Son that ended up winning the mental battle with Holding.

Holding seemed to lose the mental battle with himself. Awful risk/reward calculation for that second yellow, so soon after the first one.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Whatever you think of Son, he’s done a good job for his team by getting under Holding’s skin with his aggression and skill and ultimately forcing the idiot defender to commit a red card offence.

I wish we had a few ‘streetwise’ players like that.

This forum slags anyone who does not play for leicester

and i agree, he did a great job

Holding was laughing when he throw away Son with a wrestling method, what an idiot l ol

4 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

This forum slags anyone who does not play for leicester

and i agree, he did a great job

Holding was laughing when he throw away Son with a wrestling method, what an idiot l ol

Don’t worry most who play for Leicester get a good slagging off on here too.

• Haha 1

As we are not involved this year I can honestly take a detached view that I would much rather win the F A Cup than finishing 4th in League. Despite entry into Champions League worth a lot of money. I suspect after 14 years without a trophy most Spurs fans would agree. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

No doubting the football ability. He's a right little shithouser though.

Yeah, but there's loads of players like that.

You think anyone else likes Jamie Vardy?

Bruno Fernandes?

Going back a while, I think Robbie Savage and Craig Bellamy were 2 that opposition fans hated.

I don't really get it with Son, I dislike Kane much more. And every Liverpool player lol

You'd love them playing for your side.

• Like 1